Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
03:39 PM on 10/07/11
crazyluv4mcr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I became a fan while driving down the road in tears from my boyfriend breaking up with me, I had left my husband of 8 years at the time, and rekindled an old flame, my first love. I had known him sense I was 12, and throughout my life me and him would meet again and try again, every few years, so When I met him again, even after 8 years, It seemed, at the time, that It was meant to be. I was very wrong, again.
After 3 months of thinking that I had found true love, he had started using a street drug (again) and went to an old girlfriend who would do it with him, sense I would not do drugs even to keep him. So here I am driving down an ICE covered road, on Christmas eve, bawling for my ex boyfriend, listening to Christmas songs on the radio. Then they play this other Christmas song. I hear it start and I'm focused on the voice. I'm thinking "Whoever that is, I love this voice." Then the music kicks in and I'm like Oh my! This is so sweet! fuck, who is this? I had totally forgotten my misery completely, now thinking only about this band and this song! (If you haven't guessed it was "All I want For Christmas"( /Cover) By MCR) The first time it played the DJ never said the name so the whole ride, an hour to get 30 miles due to the Ice, I was begging the station to replay. and cussing the DJ.
Finally i get to my destination and round the corner, go into a slide, remembering at the last second to turn the wheel into the slide and it stops sliding. wheww so after a min to catch my breath i finally pull in the drive, reach for the key to cut it off and it starts, AGAIN, to play.
I lay back and listen enjoying it even more then the first time, and hold my breath for the name after its over. They say By My Chemical Romance and I die laughing, how appropriate! Well to the reason I lost the guy I was missing.. that happened Christmas eve 2004. so, i looked the guys up, fell in love with the sound and have been in love ever sense! I adore them to my core. they can still make me totally forget everything, and they inspire me more than I can ever explain in just mere words.
Almost 7 years has past, and to me, they feel like my family, or my close friends. They have helped me through so many hard moments in my life, that I owe them so much.
I will never love another band like this, and never have before. The profound impact they have made will never be met ever again.
I follow their plight feeling pride and admiration for them.
I truly am in love with a band, and I don't care who thinks it's strange, or stupid.
I will love them, to the end.
Holly~
Pic of me:
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT