Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 11 posts
01:32 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Eda's got an accent!

/I should shower before doing this I suppose.
I was going to reply to your email and say, "Cue all the 'She has an accent!' comments."
01:32 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
That's Lu in the fourth video right? With the fedora?
Indeed.
02:43 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
On a scale of 1 - TgeArtDamage, how creepy is it if I save Eda's video?
I lol-ed.

I wonder how many people will get that.

checking out that Rosebud's album on Spotify just because I wouldn't of checked out Angus + Julia Stone last year if it wasn't for her pushing it.
Mission accomplished!

I hope you like it.
03:38 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Well I first heard of blink-182 when they were blink, before they had to change there name to blink-182 for legal reasons. Anyway I heard them in '95 or '96 on a college radio station, I forget what station. So then I went to warped tour summer of '96 in Vernon, NJ and saw them at one of the best warped tours I've been to to date. But there was hardly anyone there I mean nobody knew who Blink was, ppl wanted to hear Nofx and Face To Face. But after blink played I happened to meet them over by the concession stand, and for some reason I pulled out a dollar and gave it to them and said "this is a dollar from your guys show, you guys were amazing". Then I went and got some food, but this was such an iconic show for me!
Damn, you've been a fan for a long time eh!

Did all these videos blow you away?
03:41 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
oh god lueda... marry me
I thought you would never ask.

Let's!
11:26 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I love your accent. Where are you originally from? I might be wrong, but that doesn't sound canadian.
Haha nah, it's not a Canadian accent. I'm from Albania, which is a tiny country north of Greece. Anyway I've been living in Canada for almost 10 years now, since I was 14.

haha not gonna bother to upload a video, my story's not that great. i probably heard "all the small things" first by blink some years back, started listening to them casually during the break-up period (probably listened to +44 and AVA first), then started hardcore listening to them since they reformed. as for MCR, I saw the video for "I'm Not Okay" playing at Target (those were the days, huh?), plus there was something called the nintendo fusion tour happening at the time (2004) that had MCR (as well as story of the year, anberlin, autopilot off, and others) on the line-up, so I would listen to the video/song for I'm Not Okay there as well. Eventually I had a buddy of mine download Three Cheers (and a bunch of other albums, I didn't buy music back then X-P) for me, and I was hooked.

Also, Miss Lueda Allen is beautiful!
Should have posted a video!

And thank you.

God I can't believe I'm posting a video of myself, ha.

I approve.

haha I jumped straight to your video because I was like OMG a pretty girl works on AP.net?? Plus she's intelligent, nice, and has a neat accent. I thought it was just us pop-punk nerds!

Well...neato.
Hahaha well I am not a pop-punk nerd any longer, but I am most definitely a music nerd.

I wonder how many people don't realize that I am a girl. Too many boys on Staff....

I like your hat.

For my responses (no web cam here at work, besides - I've left my cool hats at home).

I remember hearing blink's Josie and Dammit on the radio in '97 when Dude Ranch came out. Primary school. Geez, old man. Hooked from then on.

I got into MCR with the release of I'm Not Ok single and video. The Fangoria reference and overall Anti-teen movie theme to that video struck a chord with me.
Thanks, I love it too.

Ttlly srs.

But it says you're engaged on your profile. I am not sure how to feel?
11:26 PM on 10/05/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Haha seriously.
05:56 AM on 10/06/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Oh! I should have recognized it. I know a guy who just moved here from Albania about three years ago. How big of a change was that? I can only image moving to a totally foreign place where people speak a way different language.
Haha I don't blame you for not recognizing it at all. As I said to someone else in another thread, it doesn't sound like any other Albanian accent at all. It's like in its own category, so no one can ever really tell. It's strange.

That's awesome that you actually know about Albania somewhat though! Most people don't even know it exists. Are you friends with the kid? If you talk to him, you'd probably notice that his accent is nothing like mine.

Moving here was extremely difficult, actually. You can read more about it on my blog -- I've touched on that a little bit.
04:52 PM on 10/06/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Oh wow. Why do you think that is? My first thought was that there was added Canadian, but that's just me being a dumb American who isn't used to hearing that either. I've known about it for a few years just because that kid talked about it quite a bit and made it sound like a pretty cool place. I'm not friends with him because he pretty much disappeared off of the face of the earth about a year ago lolol. I will definitely check it out!
Haha no, you're right -- it's a mix of both accents. I don't really know how it turned into what it is, but I have no control over it!

That's awesome that you know about it. You just earned a buncha sweet points on my book!

Ps: You should post a video.
01:26 PM on 10/08/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
So happy to see more girls here! It's like a sausage fest around here (on AP) 99% of the time.
01:27 PM on 10/08/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
i think i'm gonna have to go ahead and jump on the "I have a crush on Eda" bandwagon
I may have one on you too!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version