Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
07:13 PM on 10/05/11
Jennurna Gray
Happy P and the Goblet of Giggles
User Info.
I was going to reply to your email and say, "Cue all the 'She has an accent!' comments."
I love your accent. Where are you originally from? I might be wrong, but that doesn't sound canadian.
05:16 AM on 10/06/11
Jennurna Gray
User Info.
Haha nah, it's not a Canadian accent. I'm from Albania, which is a tiny country north of Greece. Anyway I've been living in Canada for almost 10 years now, since I was 14.
Oh! I should have recognized it. I know a guy who just moved here from Albania about three years ago. How big of a change was that? I can only image moving to a totally foreign place where people speak a way different language.
02:45 PM on 10/06/11
Jennurna Gray
User Info.
Haha I don't blame you for not recognizing it at all. As I said to someone else in another thread, it doesn't sound like any other Albanian accent at all. It's like in its own category, so no one can ever really tell. It's strange.

That's awesome that you actually know about Albania somewhat though! Most people don't even know it exists. Are you friends with the kid? If you talk to him, you'd probably notice that his accent is nothing like mine.

Moving here was extremely difficult, actually. You can read more about it on my blog -- I've touched on that a little bit.
Oh wow. Why do you think that is? My first thought was that there was added Canadian, but that's just me being a dumb American who isn't used to hearing that either. I've known about it for a few years just because that kid talked about it quite a bit and made it sound like a pretty cool place. I'm not friends with him because he pretty much disappeared off of the face of the earth about a year ago lolol. I will definitely check it out!
07:44 PM on 10/06/11
Jennurna Gray
User Info.
Haha no, you're right -- it's a mix of both accents. I don't really know how it turned into what it is, but I have no control over it!

That's awesome that you know about it. You just earned a buncha sweet points on my book!

Ps: You should post a video.
Haha, well, that's awesome. It turned out to be really interesting! YEAAAAAAH! I'm finally cool!

I would, but it'd be a huge disgrace to this thread. I'm not a huge fan of either. I basically only know the older, popular songs from each band (which I know is probably the most dangerous thing to say on AP)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos