05:18 AM on 10/08/11
ShinyUrgency
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
05:46 AM on 10/08/11
Templemahn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
erm so Hi my name's Sara Temple, So the first time i herd My Chemical Romance was when i was 8/9ish, My brother had Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge CD, Back then there was only 3 songs that i loved off the album,
1.You know what they do to guys like us in prison. I'd play that song 24/7.
2.Helena. The whole choreography in the video just totally blew my mind away.
3.I'm not okay. So you had Me, My brother and my mum like blasting it and rocking out hahaha.
Then i saw them live 22/02/2011 with my brother and mum, Best night of my life
All because of that album this band made us have an amazing time all the time, So MCR to me are my inspiration, My heros, My everything.
Thanks for everything MCR <3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb... pe=3&theater
07:46 AM on 10/08/11
Jinessax3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
07:50 AM on 10/08/11
haileyyeliah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
08:10 AM on 10/08/11
haileyyeliah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
08:30 AM on 10/08/11
Violet Rage
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Just my entry. It's unlisted on YouTube, though, so please mind that.
08:52 AM on 10/08/11
Aisling_xx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blo...me-i-heard-mcr

With out a big speech on how much I love the bands, basically:

Blink 182: I heard All The Small Things and I couldn't stop listening to it so I told my friend who loves them (there her favourite band) and she got really excited and told me too look up all of there other songs and I love them now.

MCR: A different friend showed me Welcome to the Black Parade when I was 11 and I though it was awesome but it wasnt till Danger Days that I
really started listening to them and now there my favourite band! MCR are my hero's I know everyone says that but they mean so much to me. THANK YOU MCR! <3
BTW PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND READ THE BLOG & PICS!!!
(sorry if this comes up a thousand times I just need to make sure it sends)
09:52 AM on 10/08/11
The Rumor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

April 29th 2006 - Earls Court

Picture this. Youíre standing in a room. This is a pretty big room. There are 17,499 other people in the room with you, or something like that anyway. A band just left the stage. Fairly good band, you think. They were okay. What was the name? You rack your brains. At-Ataris. The Ataris. Yeah, The Ataris. Fairly good band.

Youíre not looking forward to this next band, though. Theyíre shit, you think. Then again. You did pay good money to come to this festival. Might as well get your moneyís worth. Nothing to lose - nothing to gain either. But thatís not the point, is it? No, thatís not the point. Youíre about to leave this room, go back to your hotel, and sleep. Ready for another dayÖbut itís still today, and you are in this room for another hour. Might as well make the most of a crappy situation, eh?

The lights go out. Theyíve been on for a while, but now they are out. The muttering around the room turns into screams as the crowd is plunged into darkness. Youíre like a rock in a stream as people flock towards the stage. You donít though - no - youíre okay in the middle. Youíll jump around and yell; but you arenít going to be squished for this band.
You hear the screaming get louder as a person appears on the two big screens above the stage. Everyone starts yelling and it occurs to you yet again how much hype the band that you have dismissed gets.

The music starts, and you start jumping. Youíve heard this song before but you donít know it and you donít care. You donít need to know a crappy song to be able to jump along with it. The lyrics catch you off guard because you donít know they are coming. You donít know the song, remember? You also donít know the words and canít make out what the heck this guy is saying - but you donít care about that. You donít care about what he has to say.

So there you are, jumping up and down. Mildly enjoying yourself. The song finishes and this guy is on the big screen again. He gets up a bit higher, standing on his monitors. ĎHe thinks heís so coolí, you mutter. Heís standing up there, right on his soapbox of sorts, looks like shit under the hot lights and will look a lot worse by the time he leaves.

When heís done looking at the crowd, he puts his microphone to his lips and yells, "donít worry babies! Daddyís here!" You catch yourself smiling at that and quickly wipe the clandestine expression off your face. You hope that no one saw you and try to shrug it off. The next song starts and you start jumping again, pumping your fist in the air as you go. Submersing yourself into the music that maybe isnít as bad as you thought - the fact that youíve never actually listened to more than the beats of an intro by this band flutters into your mind at this point.

Twenty minutes fly by uneventfully. Then this adored guy is back up on his expensive version of a soapbox. You donít know his name, and you donít care. You hear him yell at the crowd, Ďstop fucking crying!í That grabs something inside of you. The words shock you. Youíve spent too much time crying. But not just that, you dismissed this band because you figured that they promoted that sort of thing. Fair enough, theyíre always covered in blood - but now, now heís told you to stop crying. Thatís either very contradictory or makes you eat your words and youíre starkly aware that itís the latter.

The next song starts. You know this song; you even know these chords from some subconscious jukebox deep down inside of you. The Kerrang channel plays this song too much and you always change to Scuzz; it always annoys you when both channels play the song at the same time. Itís that annoying video with the people sitting on the steps, the one wear you always want to push the long haired guy into the pool - who knew itíd become one of your favorite music videoís ever made, once youíd actually swallow your ego enough to watch it, of course.

This time the song sounds different because this time you love it; itís brilliant, music to your ears - well, that was obvious but itís an expression. You can feel the music in your gut, pumping around and stirring things up. Youíre yelling along with the syllables, even though you barely know any words. ĎIím not okay!í this guy sings, and youíre singing along with him. You love itÖyouíre running out of breath but you keep jumping. Youíve got a stitch but you only jump higher.

You donít stop screaming until the set is done; the lights go up and leave you standing there. Youíre standing in the middle of this big room unable to move. People are streaming towards you because they want to go home and sleep in a dirty bed without showering first. You just stand there and you smile, you grin. Youíre completely awestruck and you canít help it. The amazement is filling your body to capacity.

You turn to your sister. You look at her and you say, "Iím officially a My Chemical Romance whore."
10:36 AM on 10/08/11
misskenziw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I first heard MCR on the radio when The Black Parade was released. I heard that song once and it was stuck in my head forever! A few years later when Danger Days was released, I fell in love with MCR all over again.
10:36 AM on 10/08/11
EmmaMusgrave
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10:37 AM on 10/08/11
serana71
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

If no one understands because of the accent, just look at the text :

And a little drawing... I thought about it listening to House of Wolves "Tell me I am an Angel"

c.
12:07 PM on 10/08/11
aimwah_Killjoy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
12:26 PM on 10/08/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
So happy to see more girls here! It's like a sausage fest around here (on AP) 99% of the time.
12:27 PM on 10/08/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
i think i'm gonna have to go ahead and jump on the "I have a crush on Eda" bandwagon
I may have one on you too!
12:41 PM on 10/08/11
Petitnaindesőles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.

Being on camera is awkward. Especially when you're an awkward person...like me.

And I wanna see Tate's video

...anyway! Please pick me! Cause if you don't...well, I'll just have to fight you.

your avatar + song in the background = i hope you win
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums