09:38 PM on 10/12/11
maryyg
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11:12 PM on 10/12/11
iluvny3000
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
all of these amazing entries basically make me feel like mine sucks haha - love all of these stories about mcr changing lives <3
07:23 AM on 10/13/11
FrankieB
Killjoy
User Info.
Slightly long, I know, but what the hell, the first try was 7 minutes long. :P

12:01 PM on 10/13/11
Bodega Bay
Deal with it.
User Info.
01:55 PM on 10/13/11
MelloNote
User Info.
02:14 PM on 10/13/11
Killjoyonearth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is the deadline for this?
October 19, I think ;)
02:49 PM on 10/13/11
MCRHess
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
07:34 AM on 10/14/11
Killjoy Val
User Info.
Sorry i cant make a video n post it because i didnt like getting on a camera, laptop cant shoot photos or record video and i also didnt have a youtube account. So i post how i met MCR on their website, www.mychemicalromance.com. Or for shorts just click on this http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blo...omment-1003387, my user name is Gab Eug Val. Pls read i hope its not to late to join the contest.
Ah i forgot people cant read comments on that web oh well i'll just post it here then.
Well since it doesn't need to be a vid so i guess I'll just write it here then.
My name is Valerie and How i first discover MCR is quite simple, i just discovered it because my friend Jeanne gave me a song called " This is how i dissapear "( that time i have no such interest in any bands, for me every band is just the same) then after i heard it became my favorite song. Jeanne then gave me more songs and she said it is from the same band.( Now each and every song made by MCR is my favorite song because all of them are so great cant choose one) I then saw the artist and it is My Chemical Romance. It is a really nice name and since that time i did a lot of research on the net and wow! They are sooo amazing. I started buying their albums which i already have now (except from the first because it cant be found anymore in my city) , I've joined mychemicalromance.com, become one of the MCRmy and now become an official Killjoy. Now I'm more of a fan than Jeanne. There isn't a single day that has passed without hearing their songs even once and their song gets more beautiful and beautiful every time i heard it. They are the one and only band that i actually am obsessed with and adore. They are my idols and stars. I will always support them and i will always believe that they will keep on shining forever. They are an important part of my life now. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE YOU ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!! You saved my life a lot of times and i will treasure that. I hope you come to my city soon :) I really want to see my idols in front of me :3 Thank you sooo much My Chem for everything! :D
Uh...... could anyone tell me how to put a pic on a post?
02:04 PM on 10/14/11
Janet_MCRmy72
User Info.

don't laugh at me, i'm an awkward panda :L
and put the volume up! i'm really quiet >.> sorry

Sorry i'm so shy, awkward, and forgetful.
I pretty much left out a bunch of info, just stuck to the basics of how I first heard MCR.
The first time I saw and met the band was on May 11, 2011. It was a cozy concert in DC at the 9:30 club. Yes of course the concert was amazing!♥ After the concert, a bunch of us fans stayed behind waiting for a possible chance of a meet and greet, and YES I ended up meeting Frank and Mikey! Mikey didn't notice my presence though, but Frank did! He was very very kind to me, he shook my hand and asked for me to pass my poster and gave me an autograph. I didn't even want one but hey, he offered! I was struck like a dear in the headlights. I couldn't stop smiling and I guess Frank noticed cause he wouldn't stop smiling either.

I saw them again on August 11, 2011 during the Honda Civic tour. I had won a meet and greet through DC 101, the local rock radio station. I was extremely happy, you don't even know! I annoy my brother so much with my love of MCR, making references all the time, but boohoo for him cause i'll never stop!

I know, i've only been a fan for a year and 8 months, but like Frank said, "It doesn't matter how long you've been a fan, as long as your with us 'til the end." <-- well, something like that, but you get the point. I'm just an annoying extreme MCR fan! :) So please excuse me. I just wanted to share, and hopefully my big brother will buy me that unreadable watch for Christmas! :D♥ Thank You!

photo taken by: Paola Villegas, my new MCR buddy :D ^Me and my little sis♥
07:46 PM on 10/14/11
CurseYouPoopDog
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so basically, October 5, 2011 was the best night of my life. that was the night i saw MCR and Blink-182 at the Shoreline Ampitheatre in San Francisco, CA for the Honda Civic Tour (2011, obviously haha) ...so yeah! =)

aaaaand thats all you need to know! XD

haha well i hope you enjoy my video! :D

11:54 PM on 10/14/11
Boomerlovesboob
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
12:13 PM on 10/15/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
HEY GERARD, I DYED MY HAIR RED JUST LIKE YOU, AS A MANIFESTO TO THIS WORLD XD

Well, that's all I have to say by now haha. There's no better feeling than having red hair xD
01:04 PM on 10/15/11
Alylovesmcr565
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News