Username
Password
Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20
10:10 PM on 10/05/11
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
For those of you complaining/talking shit about them having to cancel a tour. Try being in a touring band and see how many problems you are constantly faced with. Don't you think they want to get out and tour as much as possible?
11:36 PM on 10/05/11
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
Pulled out of Slam Dunk this year, and now this tour, I wanted to see this band but I'm not even gonna bother attempting anymore.
Blame your country for not letting them past the airport, not the band.
07:23 AM on 10/06/11
heez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Blame your country for not letting them past the airport, not the band.

It would be the exact same if a band from the UK was heading overseas, band's fault.

However this time you can understand. If a member leaves after the tour has been booked then shit's unfortunate.
03:22 PM on 10/06/11
WithThePunches
User Info.
Hey Guys,

Thanks for caring enough to post on this topic, sorry I'm kinda late to respond. We were doing our best to keep this kinda thing within the band to this point. The "UK Tour Cancellation" was more of a "this was never really confirmed by all band members before being announced as booked" kinda thing. Our failed attempt at the Slam Dunk & UK Tour was indeed all in the hands of UK Immigration. We were booked on a "promotional tour" implying that we would not be making money from the tour and therefore making the need for a "work visa" seem most likely unnecessary to our friend Joe at Hang Tight Records who booked that trip.

We are indeed happier than ever to be home and writing some songs we love. Sam (who did NOT "write the last ep") has indeed been asked to leave the band for personal reasons. We are writing now as a 4 piece and will be auditioning new bass players between writing sessions over the next few months. We are not in a rush to fill his spot as we have our good friend/manager, Kyle, filling in for all upcoming dates.

However, bass players who are interested can send an email to : turnpikegates1120@gmail.com

Thanks so much for the support both in the UK and here at home. We love you guys and seriously can't wait for you to hear these new songs! In the meantime, go buy the amazing new albums from our friends in Transit, Mayday Parade, Cartel, & I Am The Avalanche!

-WTP
04:26 PM on 10/06/11
theStartingline
User Info.
been waiting for a full length your first release..can not wait for it!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos