Username
Password
Mayday Parade News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mayday Parade
Inside AP.net

Oh Well, Mayday Parade

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (10/07/11)
Mayday Parade's music video for "Oh Well, Oh Well" can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 71
11:53 AM on 10/07/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Can't view it at school, but I love the song. I'll check it out later.
12:01 PM on 10/07/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
How has this album not been reviewed on this sites. Regardless love the song. The video is interesting...sorta emo but appreciate the artistic nature. Fits with the artwork to the album and the comic inside the booklet.
12:01 PM on 10/07/11
kskillzz
User Info.
Pretty unique video, I didn't quite understand it but I liked the animation. The song is my favorite off the album too.
12:07 PM on 10/07/11
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
fuck mtv video premieres. everytime a band premieres a video on mtv instead of just putting it on youtube or giving it to AP I honestly lost a little respect for them since no one outside the US can see it.
12:11 PM on 10/07/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I love the song, but it's the only one I liked off the new album.
12:13 PM on 10/07/11
parkerxcore
parker_anderson
User Info.
awesome song, awesome video, awesome album. Can' t wait to catch them on their next tour.
12:19 PM on 10/07/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
Video is awesome (weird, but still awesome: Molotov cocktails, wtf?), song is awesome (best song on the album besides Everything's An Illusion), album is awesome.
12:22 PM on 10/07/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Videos ok. But why did Dereck die?
12:30 PM on 10/07/11
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
It's very cool from an artistic perspective but I don't see how it relates to the song....at all....or what the fuck happened...or why the blank faces are after him...or what they are....or anything about the video period...feels like a waste of great artistry.
12:33 PM on 10/07/11
HometownHero
User Info.
fuck mtv video premieres. everytime a band premieres a video on mtv instead of just putting it on youtube or giving it to AP I honestly lost a little respect for them since no one outside the US can see it.
Lol. You lose respect for a band because they use a huge marketing tool in the country they are from? It'll be up in due time but seriously lol at you.
12:38 PM on 10/07/11
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
Lol. You lose respect for a band because they use a huge marketing tool in the country they are from? It'll be up in due time but seriously lol at you.
MTV is huge marketing? Nope. I'm pretty sure they can target their actual fanbase easier by using AP or just uploading to youtube and whoring the link out on twitter/facebook.
12:40 PM on 10/07/11
HometownHero
User Info.
MTV is huge marketing? Nope. I'm pretty sure they can target their actual fanbase easier by using AP or just uploading to youtube and whoring the link out on twitter/facebook.
Are you just really REALLY stupid? Or trolling me? Yes that is a big thing to promote through you fool. And AP posted it so their "actual fanbase" did see it. And then they posted it on Facebook. And on Twitter.
12:44 PM on 10/07/11
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
Are you just really REALLY stupid? Or trolling me? Yes that is a big thing to promote through you fool. And AP posted it so their "actual fanbase" did see it. And then they posted it on Facebook. And on Twitter.
How the fuck am I stupid. The video is only posted on MTV. Therefore no one outside the US can watch it (well we can but it's a pain). AP simply posted the MTV embed and Absolutepunk posted the MTV link. On their Facebook page it links to the MTV page. No where links to anything besides the MTV premiere.
12:49 PM on 10/07/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Dislike MTV's player because it doesn't work outside of the US.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums