09:54 AM on 10/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Way to stay classy, boys.
Yep.
10:00 AM on 10/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I don't like this album but I bought it because if I ever see her, I'll show it to her and we'll make love under the moonlight. She's hot.
You always have something stupid to say, don't you?
04:03 PM on 10/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Well someone shit in your cereal this morning. I'm sure you find a guy more attractive when he has the same interests as you do. Maybe not. Maybe you just like eating shit in your cereal, that way everything you say is shitty to other people.
So because he brings up a legitimate observation means he's a shit-eater? Actually, he seems to be the smarter and more articulate one because he's not just posting photos of her and constantly saying how "hot" she is just to accomplish getting a rise out of someone online.
05:11 PM on 10/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Nobody said it to piss her off. They said it and then she attacked them. She's acting like some radical activist and trying to belittle some guys for saying Lights was hot. So yeah, she's being shitty.
Well, what's wrong with your argument is that Ozgur's a guy. It doesn't take a woman to realize when comments made solely about sex appeal rather than the music itself is obnoxious. Secondly, they said it with intentions from the start using that typical user copycat mindset, and then they found more opportunities after his comment. So I'd say they went ahead and ran with it. But hey, maybe you'll prove me wrong and no one will say she's "hot" after this (whether they add in a comment about her music or not), but I doubt it.

If this was a Hayley Williams chat, it wouldn't be called for, and if this was a Paramore review, it'd actually be broken down more artistically. What's the point of doing that here if other than to get attention, be "entertaining/cute", or be that anonymous dick? There's a Lights thread for that alone, I'm sure.

I know it seems crazy, but some people actually read review comments to get critiques of substance regarding music.
09:06 PM on 10/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I'll make sure that you approve of my post next time I want to post.
Nah, just you saying you're stupid (your words) is fine enough.
07:25 AM on 10/11/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
because of course a heterosexual man is only going to say a woman is hot... because he is only attracted to women. and actually, to objectify literally means to make an object of, and he said he is attracted to her interests and personality as well as her looks. get off your soapbox.

and her music is not for me, personally, but i respect her ability to make music. and i think she is very attractive. and i think she has a great personality from all interviews and videos ive seen of her. (like the epic meal time video on youtube) being attracted to someone physically doesn't automatically mean that you're objectifying that person, it just means that you think they're hot.
God, just let it go. It's been over for awhile now.
11:56 AM on 10/11/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
he quoted me, so i responded to him. thats the way discussions work.

and we get it, you're on his side.
That's sad that it has to be "his side/her side" thing. Solely analyzing a review critically isn't that far-fetched of a suggestion. But I'm sorry, it just seemed like you wanted the last word. My bad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos