Today we're giving away two tickets to the Pop Punk's Not Dead tour off-date show in Jacksonville, Fla. The show includes Set Your Goals, The Wonder Years, Man Overboard and This Time Next Year. The questions to answer are in the replies, some hard and some silly, and you must answer all of the questions correctly to get the tickets. You can purchase tickets here.
1. What role-playing game do The Wonder Years constantly play while on tour?
2. What does it smell like at the beginning of "Hoodie Weather?"
3. What artist did the hand lettering text for the original version of The Upsides?
4. What state is getting its last chance in the title of a song by The Premier?
5. What band gives Set Your Goals its name?
6. Set Your Goals' Reset EP was originally released under a different name. What was its name and what record label was it released on?
7. In the song "Summer Jam," someone's dad is dropping off the van for an early Set Your Goals tour with The Warriors and Make Move. Whose dad is dropping off that van?
8. What popular band wrote a record called This Time Next Year?
9. Man Overboard takes its name from a Blink-182 song, but that Blink song did not appear on any of their studio records. Which album did it appear on?
10. List the two people who produced Man Overboard's recent self-titled record.
Like three of these should require research. Good luck!
1. ultimate werewolf
2. like it should be snowing
3. Mitchell wojcik?
4. Rhode Island
6. self-titled / straight on records
7. dan coddaire’s dad
8. the movie life
9. the mark, tom, and travis show
10. steve klein and jesse cannon