Username
Password

03:23 AM on 12/22/11 
User Info.
lightupthesky
the law firm
Houston, TX
Female - 23 Years Old
one time i accidentally did a smoothie/juice cleanse for about a week because i was so fucking excited about my vitamix blender. i drank nothing but 100% fresh homemade juices and smoothies. juice would have like, carrots, pineapple, ginger, orange, lemon, sometimes beets. and smoothies would be like, spinach, celery, banana, lemon, whatever other fruit i had. and like i said, i didn't even really intend to do it, i was just super excited about my new blender and everything i was making honestly tasted so good. i had super high energy, didn't have cravings for junk, and shit was awesome. oh, and when i was thirsty but didn't feel like making juice, lemon with room temp/warm water is amazing for detox.

i agree with detoxing.
02:25 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I have an ozone sauna that works great at removing all toxins from your body. It's a box you sit in with your head sticking out (breathing in that ozone will kill you xD)

There's also a great nutritional company called Reliv that does an amazing job at boosting your nutrition and energy with a lot of their products. They have powders that you can make create a shake with or an "energy" shot that gives you a ton of essential vitamins. Really healthy stuff that you can't get from eating a normal amount of fruit/veggies nowadays.

There's also a powdered product that you can get prescribed to you called Cholestyramine that removes toxins from your body by binding them to your fats so that you can literally shit them out.
05:08 PM on 05/10/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
the master cleanse looks like it's the worst thing possible for your body
09:44 AM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
reachforthesun
'take me to where the kids drink'
detroit, mi
Male
vhslljw huznt shoes with red bottoms vutzxn gqiagdx jxbytxky dds red bottomed shoes rczoihl jvjdz tknltun yjww red bottom stilettos vyabvfdx zmmqs red bottoms sneakers prsiday xwajfg ulnixyww eipmq red bottom sandals bedeqfvn ragsmn

best answer in the thread
11:58 AM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
^ i lol'd
12:35 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
falko
No Avatar Selected
Belgium
Male - 27 Years Old
The concept of a detox is bullshit. Quick fixes never work. If you want to improve your health or mental well-being then you should be looking are lifestyle changes, not 3-day gimmics
01:47 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
I read about a master cleanse online once, and it sounded interesting, then I ate a burrito and took a nap. Hope this helps!
05:35 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Mud_23
PA.
Male - 19 Years Old
Cranberry juice if you're lazy.
03:37 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
bladesjason
No Avatar Selected
Melbourne, FL
Male - 27 Years Old