This Thread is Closed.

06:09 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
Arizona
Male
Verified
No worries, not many people have looked at Colorado much. We we're picked to finish about 10th or 11th in the conference by most experts. But people were basing that off of the fact that we lost four starters and 75% of our scoring from last year. Our freshman have been a huge boost as well as some of our returns and transfers, but for the most part we've been under the radar. I think Cal will get a bid, but it really is there for the taking in this league.

Unfortunately for you guys 1) the trash talking CO fans have been doing has reached everyone else in the PAC, and 2) Arizona isn't going to shoot as poorly as they did in Colorado on Thursday. I will be at the game, and expect a bloodbath. A BLOODBATH!!!

That being said, I have been impressed with the Buffs, as they were supposed to be terrible and have played superb at home. If no NCAAs this year, I can see it next year.

As far as bids, if things continue for the teams who have been playing well, I would expect 3 PAC bids, depending on who wins the tournament.

As I have said before, the bubble is very weak this year.
06:11 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Unfortunately for you guys 1) the trash talking CO fans have been doing has reached everyone else in the PAC, and 2) Arizona isn't going to shoot as poorly as they did in Colorado on Thursday. I will be at the game, and expect a bloodbath. A BLOODBATH!!!

That being said, I have been impressed with the Buffs, as they were supposed to be terrible and have played superb at home. If no NCAAs this year, I can see it next year.

As far as bids, if things continue for the teams who have been playing well, I would expect 3 PAC bids, depending on who wins the tournament.

As I have said before, the bubble is very weak this year.

with 68 teams, this sentence will be mentioned every year ha.
06:14 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
Arizona
Male
Verified
with 68 teams, this sentence will be mentioned every year ha.

Well, yes. I mean, if U$C got in on the play in games last year with as bad as they were, that shows how weak it is. But last year there were a lot of locks going in, especially out of the Big East. Lots and lots of inconsistent teams this year, including some of the more "elite" teams who get extra cred with the committee (Arizona, Pitt, UConn all come to mind immediately).
06:25 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
who the hell is in what conference anymore? Makes it annoying as hell to follow college sports, especially when they are destroying all the good rivalries
I say they need to go to 4 power conferences - a west coast conference, a midwest conference, a north-east conference and a south-east conference - then the majors/mid-majors. Would work so much better for football, with 16-team conferences, all the major b-ball rivalries could still remain.
06:27 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
except that not all the teams in the current "major" conferences have D-IA football
08:09 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
man, what a game for Jayvaughn Pinkston tonight
09:27 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
No dominant team in college basketball, bullshit.
09:33 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
Killadelphia
man, what a game for Jayvaughn Pinkston tonight

Sucks that they could have used him so badly last year.
09:34 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
Sucks that they could have used him so badly last year.

the kids that reported him should be tarred and feathered
09:34 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
big losers tonight, Creighton. they better not screw around...the MVC is just not that good and losing to Evansville and Northern Iowa (not as good as other years) wont cut it.

also Iowa State losing to Oklahoma state, ouch.

oh and purdue needs to get themselves a big win soon. they got northwestern michigan st and nebraska at home and road games at michigan and illinois. 3-2 might be good enough, but they should look to win one of those road games.
09:36 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
Killadelphia
the kids that reported him should be tarred and feathered

Eh, I don't have a problem for what happeedn if he got in a fight or whatever. I'm glad Nova stuck by their standards unlike some other schools. He didn't have to fight.
09:45 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
William. Buford.
10:05 PM on 02/07/12 
User Info.
tD77
Spring in your step and her heart
DSM, IA
Male - 29 Years Old
big losers tonight, Creighton. they better not screw around...the MVC is just not that good and losing to Evansville and Northern Iowa (not as good as other years) wont cut it.

also Iowa State losing to Oklahoma state, ouch.

oh and purdue needs to get themselves a big win soon. they got northwestern michigan st and nebraska at home and road games at michigan and illinois. 3-2 might be good enough, but they should look to win one of those road games.

ISU isn't great away from home. They typically will play teams close but end up getting edged out or fall apart near the end.
01:58 PM on 02/08/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
Awesome night of b-ball tonight (i hope).

My picks for tonight:

Syracuse over Georgetown
Duke over North Carolina
Baylor over Kansas
Seton Hall over Rutgers

Who's everyone else got?
02:03 PM on 02/08/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old