Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 163
02:09 PM on 06/28/07
joshy hizzle
Rocky Top
User Info.
I bet your favorite band is Korn. Jerkoff.

they're a top 3 band no doubt
duhpunk
i get my energy from my inner G
User Info.
Congratulations! You just won the "What I Said Had No Relevance To What I Responded To" Award. If there's anything you'd like to say, or anyone you'd like to thank, feel free to quote this post and type away.

hahaha. owned.
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.
Says your a true punk fan but you have new cartel as your avatar...... I'm confused.

Jordan from syg will be bummed about this. As long as omar is in htl I don't care hah

Good thing "True Punk Fan" is the default title and I had nothing to do in choosing it.
02:10 PM on 06/28/07
duhpunk
i get my energy from my inner G
User Info.
i love these guys. they're so nice. sucks i won't be seeing Colin anymore now...this is the worst news since Gabe left The Fully Down
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
This is horrible news. Hopefully they will be able to find another singer sometime soon
joshy hizzle
Rocky Top
User Info.
All those bands wear their influences on their sleeves as much as HTL do - just within different genres.

whose an obvious Dear Hunter or Thrice influence?
02:11 PM on 06/28/07
ConquerTheSound
Lake and the River
User Info.
02:12 PM on 06/28/07
Jason Tate
User Info.
Always hard to come back after losing a vocalist ... some bands can do it (Saosin) ... while many are unable to keep their fans.
02:14 PM on 06/28/07
Jason Tate
User Info.
whose an obvious Dear Hunter or Thrice influence?
Current Thrice? Isis, Botch ...

I don't listen to TDH - so I'm not in the position to comment. But I can assure you it's there.
02:15 PM on 06/28/07
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
So NFG have been my favourite band for like 8 years or so now. Since them (and obviously blink) there has not been one "pop punk" band that I have taken a shine to like I did with Hit The Lights.

A big big big part of this was Colin Ross's voice. I hope the rest of the guys go on and have a great career and he has a great life doing whatever it is he wants to do but as I say - to ME... that was the main attraction of Hit The Lights. BUT they don't make the most challenging inventive music (and I don't mean this to sound like I'm slagging them off because as I said I think they're awesome) so I wonder how much of an effect this will have on the group - I think it was Colin Ross that seperated them from other "pop punk" bands.

It's a shame we won't hear any more from the old Hit the Lights but at least we have the EP and LP.
Armor42
User Info.
HTL has been my favorite band this last year, and hearing this news makes me REALLY glad that I got to meet them all and hang out with collin before he left the band. As a huge fan, all I can do is hope that they get an even better vocalist soon!
joshy hizzle
Rocky Top
User Info.
Congratulations! You just won the "What I Said Had No Relevance To What I Responded To" Award. If there's anything you'd like to say, or anyone you'd like to thank, feel free to quote this post and type away.

Well first I'd like to thank my job for allowing me to be around a computer to get on ap.net, I'd like to thank my mom and dad for having sex and spawning me, and lastly I guess I just wanna say thanks to Jared Kaufman for allowing me to be on the receiving end of such a well-thought insult.
02:16 PM on 06/28/07
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well first I'd like to thank my job for allowing me to be around a computer to get on ap.net, I'd like to thank my mom and dad for having sex and spawning me, and lastly I guess I just wanna say thanks to Jared Kaufman for allowing me to be on the receiving end of such a well-thought insult.
Haha, well-played.
02:18 PM on 06/28/07
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
One day I will understand why people like "joshy hizzle" feel the need to express their dislike towards certain bands. If you don't like them don't listen to them and listen to what you like
02:18 PM on 06/28/07
ansonyuhas
User Info.
this really is a downer, some break ups I can deal with but this one is pretty rough and not expected. I just saw them in the spring and he seemed completely into it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos