Username
Password
Four Year Strong News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 58.
09:47 AM on 10/21/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
I predict it's gonna get worse. Their fans aren't open minded enough to accept this album for what it is, a change of sound. A lot of people are going to jump ship. Which is a bummer, because even though it's different, it's solid rock music. I'll try supporting them as much as possible.
09:48 AM on 10/21/11
markyconnolly
User Info.
yeah!!! agreed
09:49 AM on 10/21/11
[Fenix]
User Info.
there
their
they're

"not talk to each other at all unless their was an emergency."

;)
10:00 AM on 10/21/11
Don'tBanMeBro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Band is so bad now, but props to them, their new watered down sound will obtain new fans while keeping their less musically inclined ones.
10:03 AM on 10/21/11
scott!athedisco
User Info.
talked with these guys outside of La Boule Noir in Paris last November, and was surprised at how soft-spoken and humble they were after the show. i cant believe they werent getting along during that period. regardless of how the new album sounds, i hope things work out for them.
10:08 AM on 10/21/11
i_was_a_lid
And This is How
User Info.
Old news.
10:32 AM on 10/21/11
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Less 4 year more d4 !!!
10:42 AM on 10/21/11
Stouffs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If anyone's seen the videos or been to AP Tour, it looks like band didn't even try to cover up Josh's old spot. I figured everyone should shift over to stage left a little, so Joe would be on stage right, Dan on stage left and Alan in the middle. Instead, it kind of looks like they left the spot open. I dunno, it's kind of off-putting.
Dan and Allan are both the lead singer/lead guitar player so it makes sense they're both in the center. I think it's be weird to have either one of them behind the other.
10:44 AM on 10/21/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
...And now they're punishing their fans by writing radio rock tunes. Got it.
11:07 AM on 10/21/11
ThisPartySucks
User Info.
This.
11:14 AM on 10/21/11
markyconnolly
User Info.
if stuck in the middle was on enemy of the world no one would have questioned it. and comparing them to nickelback or "radio rock" is pathetic. nickelback is awful. these are good songs that dont have cheesy breakdowns. its good theyre getting out of being lumped in with every other scene queen band who tries to be heavy once in a while.
if they wrote a similar record again everyone would be bored. let them be creative.
Pop punk isn't the greatest genre there is. its okay for bands to branch out.
11:16 AM on 10/21/11
Don'tBanMeBro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if stuck in the middle was on enemy of the world no one would have questioned it. and comparing them to nickelback or "radio rock" is pathetic. nickelback is awful. these are good songs that dont have cheesy breakdowns. its good theyre getting out of being lumped in with every other scene queen band who tries to be heavy once in a while.
if they wrote a similar record again everyone would be bored. let them be creative.
Pop punk isn't the greatest genre there is. its okay for bands to branch out.
You need to try harder to cover up your terrible taste in music, punk.
11:20 AM on 10/21/11
markyconnolly
User Info.
You need to try harder to cover up your terrible taste in music, punk.
nothing i said even related to that. im just saying its lame to turn your back on a band you may have liked for years. if you never liked them, then whatever you still wont.
11:42 AM on 10/21/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I don't like their new songs but I still think their cool dudes. And I still enjoy their older stuff.

Seeing them tomorrow and if they don't bring it then I'll probably stop liking them. So it really all depends on that. I've already accepted that I won't like the album
11:47 AM on 10/21/11
Ashe
You need a mortician baby
User Info.
why is it cool to hate them now? if you dont like the new songs than thats fine, but there was never an overwhelming hate towards them?
The new songs are what caused the overwhelming hate. I really loved this band, and the new stuff is so offensive to me that I can say that it makes me hate the band. I don't hate them as people. But i hate the band now. It isn't like they took some risk to make some ambitious music...they took the easy road. I don't blame them, you've gotta eat. But with a million other bands out there, I lost all interest.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests