AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Wade's Name Is Cassanova

Posted by - 12:30 PM on 10/22/11
A video of Gallows performing "Orchestra of Wolves" with new vocalist Wade MacNeil can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50
12:31 PM on 10/22/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
12:52 PM on 10/22/11
brandon_260
User Info.
I love Wade's voice, but his stage presence was definitely lacking for most of that performance. Anyone know who the other vocalist is at about 4 minutes in?
12:54 PM on 10/22/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I love Wade's voice, but his stage presence was definitely lacking for most of that performance. Anyone know who the other vocalist is at about 4 minutes in?
Lol no clue but comments on YT said he did a better job of it than Wade.
12:59 PM on 10/22/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Wade is kinda of a big guy, I wouldn't really expect him to being jumping around on stage a whole bunch.
12:59 PM on 10/22/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Lol no clue but comments on YT said he did a better job of it than Wade.
I think that was mostly said because you can hear him much better. Who ever he is, I would like to know who he's the vocalist for, because I enjoyed him.
01:00 PM on 10/22/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Wade is kinda of a big guy, I wouldn't really expect him to being jumping around on stage a whole bunch.
Yeah, I was thinking that. I do think his lack of stage presence is going to be on of the things that Gallows fans are most disappointed about. I never really got into the band until I found out he would be in it.
01:01 PM on 10/22/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Yeah, I was thinking that. I do think his lack of stage presence is going to be on of the things that Gallows fans are most disappointed about. I never really got into the band until I found out he would be in it.
I like his voice a lot.

And according the video description the guy who filmed this is the one who sang the end.
01:21 PM on 10/22/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
wade talks like a pirate

edit: i thought he was a lot crazier in philly last week, i was impressed
01:27 PM on 10/22/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hm...

About Wade being a pretty big guy and therefore not moving too much on stage: have you seen Pink Eyes, the frontman in Fucked Up? I rest my case.

About Wade + Gallows in general, and in this video: not feeling it, still.
01:39 PM on 10/22/11
Larsfan
User Info.
Wade made me almost forget about Frank at their show in Montreal. He was crazy. He spent like 2-3 songs in the crowd, moshing with all the kids and then towards the end of their last song, he told everyone to go on stage. There was like 40 people on that tiny stage haha it was awesome!
01:41 PM on 10/22/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Hm...

About Wade being a pretty big guy and therefore not moving too much on stage: have you seen Pink Eyes, the frontman in Fucked Up? I rest my case.

About Wade + Gallows in general, and in this video: not feeling it, still.
I have seen Pink Eyes go crazy on stage, but I wouldn't expect someone that size to go crazy on stage.
01:49 PM on 10/22/11
punchedbyagirl
blaremagazine.com // Josh
User Info.
I have seen Pink Eyes go crazy on stage, but I wouldn't expect someone that size to go crazy on stage.
Give em time, they still have to find chemistry. Wade can go nuts, but their shows are gonna be a bit awkward for now, just like when The Damned Things first started touring.
01:49 PM on 10/22/11
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Damian Abraham (Pink Eyes) is like...twice Wade's size. So I would assume Wade can pull that crap off too, if he really wanted to. Take someone like Greg Puciato from The Dillinger Escape Plan, he easily matches Wade in body mass (when buffed up and in training), and he is one of the most insane people I've ever seen on a stage. In a band like Gallows, I expect some violence.
01:51 PM on 10/22/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Damian Abraham (Pink Eyes) is like...twice Wade's size. So I would assume Wade can pull that crap off too, if he really wanted to. Take someone like Greg Puciato from The Dillinger Escape Plan, he easily matches Wade in body mass (when buffed up and in training), and he is one of the most insane people I've ever seen on a stage. In a band like Gallows, I expect some violence.
lol Greg is a fucking body builder, of course he's gonna be in good shape.

Also just because one fat man can jump around doesn't mean all of them can.

And as others have pointed out Wade went crazy when they played in their town.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos