AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Inside AP.net

Featured Stream: Misser

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/25/11)
Nothing bad can happen when members of This Time Next Year and Transit get together to create music. So when Misser was revealed to the world as the brainchild of Tim Landers and Brad Wiseman, fans rejoiced. Today, we're streaming the band's EP Problems. Problems. Problems and offering you the first crack at the lyrics from the three song release. Head to the band's AP.net profile to stream the EP and the replies for the lyrics. You can purchase the EP on iTunes here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36.
10:33 AM on 10/25/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
LyricsJUST SAY IT
Honestly, honesty has never been one of your strong traits. no, not with me. It’s always been lies and schemes but, it’s not hard to believe. Deceit runs deep in family. Your apple didn’t fall too far from the tree. Yeah, you know what I mean. What gets to me is when you tell me your not sorry. You fucked me up enough for an apology at the least. Just stick to your generational dignity. I know you well enough to see through your vanity. I can read it on your lips, just say it. Just like when a tree falls and no one is around. When it hits the ground does it even make a sound? Is it the thought that still even really counts when you can’t even say it out loud?

SHE DIDN'T TURN OUT TO BE THAT COOL
Hey I’d really like to know, Do you like the New England cold? If I had to guess I would, I would say no because to me you’ve always looked a little too beautiful. Eyes glued to your book under springs warm sun. I’ll be honest, I’m getting sick of it too. Snowfall and cold air, just keep me further from you. Last night, I swear I felt summer under neon lights. I should have said something to you. Can I come over? I’ve grown too tired of phone lines and computer screens. We don’t have to keep it sober. We can just find a way to loose ourselves in sincerity. Because I can’t waste any more time wasting time. No I can’t waste anymore time wasting time. See there’s some things I think you should know about this city and I know of a couple of places you’d, you’d probably love to go. I’ll take you out of this worthless city into the greenest scenery. We’ll leave behind the power lines for ocean airs and breathe easy. Just take the time I swear it’ll be worth your time, just take the time. Can I come over? I’ve grown too tired of phone lines and computer screens. We don’t have to keep it sober. We can just find a way to loose ourselves in sincerity. Because I can’t waste any more time wasting time. No I can’t waste anymore time wasting time. Just let it sink in.

HATING
We keep our heads down just on separate streets, In different bedrooms under separate sheets. with different headphones, we nod our heads to same beats. Sink into different poets till the words give you the creeps. Because the truth is it’s all been getting to me. It’s just a little to uncanny for me to believe. So just keep writing the same songs, send them all to me and i’ll keep walking around this town with my heart on my sleeve. Someday some way we’ll make this end. This is the fourth time that I have been here today. Head stuck in the clouds searching for something to say. We’re living parallel lives just under different names. You just pick up all the bad habits I have learned to evade. This is the one, two three, fourth time that i’ve been here today. Eyes glued to the ground searching for something to say. Just give him four more lines, yeah than he’ll be okay, fucked and numb to the world, but yeah who isn’t today.

10:46 AM on 10/25/11
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Awesome! Love this fucking band. Also, they revealed on twitter this week that they're in the early stages of making a record!
11:06 AM on 10/25/11
deisel74
User Info.
Whatever they put out is going to be incredible.
11:10 AM on 10/25/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Was actually listening to this as this got posted. Funny
11:28 AM on 10/25/11
AtisVP HUN
good guys win!
User Info.
all 3 songs are awesome
11:34 AM on 10/25/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Actually revisited this yesterday. Will listen with lyrics later.
11:39 AM on 10/25/11
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
"she didn't turn out to be that cool" is a good name for a song, haha.
11:41 AM on 10/25/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Does this sound any different than Transit or TTNY's music?
11:43 AM on 10/25/11
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
also, like this a lot.
11:43 AM on 10/25/11
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
Does this sound any different than Transit or TTNY's music?
it's closer to old Transit than anything TTNY has done.
11:56 AM on 10/25/11
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Great EP
12:01 PM on 10/25/11
Ryan Gardner
@RyanGardnerC
User Info.
This is awesome
12:09 PM on 10/25/11
Jaytothesyg