Password

Album Review

Alesana - A Place Where the Sun Is Silent Album Cover

Alesana - A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

Reviewed by
Alesana - A Place Where the Sun Is Silent
Record Label: Epitaph Records
Release Date: October 18th 2011
This review is a user submitted review from Crossfires. You can see all of Crossfires's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
12:28 AM on 10/30/11
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excellent review. a lot better than the fanboy 89% one... i was dissapointed cause i wanted them to incorprate this new sound with more heavyness... sure they are trying to grow up and mature and heavyness is kind of silly..... but can they really take themselves that seriously? lol
03:49 AM on 10/30/11
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
I enjoy reading both of these reviews and would probably place this album somewhere in the middle of them. I really like the last paragraph, nicely written.

Lovin the album too.
02:21 PM on 10/30/11
Crossfires
User Info.
Thanks for the feedback!

excellent review. a lot better than the fanboy 89% one... i was dissapointed cause i wanted them to incorprate this new sound with more heavyness... sure they are trying to grow up and mature and heavyness is kind of silly..... but can they really take themselves that seriously? lol

I don't think they're as big of a joke as everyone says they are
Admittedly i used to think this type of music was the greatest thing in the world but then my taste in music matured a bit i guess
But i still enjoy them, i can just see they have their ups and downs and it's understandable how people might not take them seriously
Peronal tastes i guess
07:11 PM on 10/30/11
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
best screamo band ever
10:57 AM on 10/31/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Good to see a more fair review than the other one, which was obviously written in mid-orgasm, but still a tad bit high in my opinion.
12:03 PM on 10/31/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lulz

fuck orchid, alesana's what's up
02:19 PM on 11/01/11
Crossfires
User Info.
Good to see a more fair review than the other one, which was obviously written in mid-orgasm, but still a tad bit high in my opinion.

Thanks, gotta admit i'm a fan of the band and i tried my best not to be biased in reviewing this
but then again this is my first review so i'm not really sure as what's considered too high or too low on ratings
02:20 PM on 11/01/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Thanks, gotta admit i'm a fan of the band and i tried my best not to be biased in reviewing this
but then again this is my first review so i'm not really sure as what's considered too high or too low on ratings

It was probably more of my bias than yours; I tried really hard to like this album, but I just couldn't.
03:38 PM on 11/01/11
Crossfires
User Info.
It was probably more of my bias than yours; I tried really hard to like this album, but I just couldn't.

Can't be helped dude, we've all got opinions
I find myself slowly growing out of this kind of music i must admit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests