Username
Password
General Announcement News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 70 of 70.
02:52 PM on 10/26/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All Time Low, do you ever feel guilty that your good friends in The Dangerous Summer (who are far more talented than you, as you're well aware) have not achieved the level of fame and success you have? And speaking of fame and success, even though you have made a concerted and blatant effort to only play music that will bring you mainstream attention and the lustful affections of 14 year old girls, how do you explain not having any of your singles charting on the Billboard Hot 100, except for one that reached #67? How do you explain not having a single platinum album while arguably more obscure bands like Deftones and AFI do? Hell, even Thursday and Underoath have gold records and they don't try as hard as you guys to be popular. I guess the essence of my question is, how do you live with yourselves?
haha DAMN. Y'all are not playing any games in this thread. cold blooded
02:55 PM on 10/26/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
all time low: how does it feel knowing you continuously let fans down by releasing shitty, uninspired trash you call music?

i have a feeling alex's answer would be something like "what i've realized is you can't please everyone and some people are going no hate no matter what and expect our music to be like it was 5 years ago. bands progress and mature blah blah blah"

no dude you guys just fucking suck now. it feels like they pulled a gabe saporta without the band change. okay, not that bad but still pretty terrible
i would pay big money to be able to stand in front of their collective faces and ask them this. i would pay pay even more to ask a similar question to gabe saporta. alex has got to stop dodging the question, grow a pair, and just fucking admit: we're in it for the currency and the females.
02:57 PM on 10/26/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
haha DAMN. Y'all are not playing any games in this thread. cold blooded
hehe why thank you :) too bad this question will never get asked, unless alex comes into this thread himself and tries to give one him his politician pseudo-answers. sad thing is he seems like a nice guy, he's just got his head too far up his ass. if hey mercedes had to break up after 2 albums, there is no reason ATL should continue to exist
03:09 PM on 10/26/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hehe why thank you :) too bad this question will never get asked, unless alex comes into this thread himself and tries to give one him his politician pseudo-answers. sad thing is he seems like a nice guy, he's just got his head too far up his ass. if hey mercedes had to break up after 2 albums, there is no reason ATL should continue to exist
I agree with everything you said. I mean, they always had a pop sound, and they did it well I really liked nothing personal, but dirty work was such a pandering mess it was embarrassing
08:43 PM on 10/26/11
1000shadesofred
Period Blood Sandwich
User Info.
how did your relationship come about?
01:44 PM on 10/27/11
madera217
User Info.
whens this interview come out?
06:19 PM on 10/31/11
~AngelBabi~
User Info.
Can't wait to read the interview.
08:13 AM on 11/01/11
azura
User Info.
ATL, sure Interscope has opened a lot of doors for you but is there anything you miss about being signed to an indie label? also Aus headline tour, stat.
05:00 PM on 12/07/11
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
I am interviewing All Time Low and He Is We tomorrow. Leave your questions for the bands in the replies.

Hey, just wondering whatever happened to these interviews? They were never posted...
10:21 PM on 12/07/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, just wondering whatever happened to these interviews? They were never posted...
Been waiting on the audio mix for the HIW acoustic session...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS