Username
Password
Vagrant Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Vagrant Records
Inside AP.net

Alkaline Trio & Saves the Day Vinyl Re-Presses

Posted by: Jason Tate (10/28/11)
Alkaline Trio's From Here To Infirmary and Saves The Day's Stay What You Are are both being re-pressed on vinyl. Pre-orders are up now.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41.
03:17 PM on 10/28/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
hmm. Great albums. I don't own a record player but honestly if their was a record to own these are strong contestants.
03:25 PM on 10/28/11
jetsetvenom
User Info.
Stay What You are is still easily bought on ebay for pretty cheap. I think if they were to repress any STD album it should've been Through Being Cool. Still, any news of vinyl concerning two of my favorite bands is good news.
03:28 PM on 10/28/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
ShopRadioCast has been on a role.

I just got my Neighborhoods vinyl in the mail from them today.
03:28 PM on 10/28/11
uglystar03
User Info.
Man, I'm sick of seeing shopradiocast preorders. I want to see official preorders from the band or label!
03:42 PM on 10/28/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Stay What You are is still easily bought on ebay for pretty cheap. I think if they were to repress any STD album it should've been Through Being Cool. Still, any news of vinyl concerning two of my favorite bands is good news.

Took the words out of my mouth. That STD album is still readily available on vinyl. Should have been Through Being Cool or In Reverie.
03:49 PM on 10/28/11
hempy3
Advanced Listener
User Info.
Took the words out of my mouth. That STD album is still readily available on vinyl. Should have been Through Being Cool or In Reverie.

Through Being Cool was an EVR release and In Reverie was a Dreamworks release....both of these records came out on Vagrant, who must've done the repress or allowed the repress to be done.
03:57 PM on 10/28/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Through Being Cool was an EVR release and In Reverie was a Dreamworks release....both of these records came out on Vagrant, who must've done the repress or allowed the repress to be done.

Makes sense. I'd just like to get Through Being Cool for under $150. I guess I'll have to keep dreaming.
04:03 PM on 10/28/11
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
I snagged a Your Favourite Weapon from ShopRadioCast but like the posts above, I still see SWYA on eBay relatively cheap. That being said these are coloured remastered versions.....tempting. Still, I would have preferred a Through Being Cool re-issue. I managed to get an original In Reverie on eBay for about $40 or $60 a year or so ago. Love it!

(see avatar <<<)

Tempted to get FHTI too as it'd add to my Alk 3 LPs.
04:03 PM on 10/28/11
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Holy fuck, need to get that FHTI re-press.
04:48 PM on 10/28/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Pretty sure I'm gonna buy both records considering how much I love both albums a lot. I wish they would tell us what color the records are though...
05:27 PM on 10/28/11
brooklynburning
Enjoy it.
User Info.
And then both bands announced that they're touring together and playing the albums in their entirety? Reggie opening?
07:05 PM on 10/28/11
maxvsmaradona
"I Am The Truth" coming soon!
User Info.
would like.
07:05 PM on 10/28/11
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
What color was the original pressing?
07:14 PM on 10/28/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I snagged a Your Favourite Weapon from ShopRadioCast but like the posts above, I still see SWYA on eBay relatively cheap. That being said these are coloured remastered versions.....tempting. Still, I would have preferred a Through Being Cool re-issue. I managed to get an original In Reverie on eBay for about $40 or $60 a year or so ago. Love it!

(see avatar <<<)

Tempted to get FHTI too as it'd add to my Alk 3 LPs.
very nice avatar indeed. They have yet to put out a bad record. They have played different sounds but they are all great. Daybreak is shaping up to be one of my favorites. I love the lyrics and theme of the album. AOTY for sure and that is hard to say with so many great releases this year.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS