User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is HTL posting this? publicly giving out AJ's email? woww
06:30 PM on 10/30/11
celeney
beating
User Info.
Why is HTL posting this? publicly giving out AJ's email? woww

AJ's email is already pretty much public. Friend him on Facebook, he accepts, go to contact info. Boom.
06:33 PM on 10/30/11
moonlights
cinco de mayo!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thank god, i dodge having to deal with TDS once again! life is great.
06:39 PM on 10/30/11
claw38
User Info.
I think we're all forgetting that The Story So Far will be there...TDS was never the reason I was going. I personally like the other bands more than them. That being said, they make good music so hopefully everything gets worked out.

Also, a lot of you should calm down...like a lot.
06:44 PM on 10/30/11
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
According to Cody Ben never paid him for the shirts. Seeing as though Ben has no problem stealing from his own band I think its totally believable. And then he was all "woe is me" and wrote a song with Cody's name in it. At that point Cody could say whatever he wanted.

Edit: and this post is a response to bobsheisakwy too.
If we're talking about bands owing people money, I can think of several people who accuse TDS of that same issue.
06:47 PM on 10/30/11
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
on the topic of band's owing people money kyle from fight fair owes me $170 or a vape, that fucker slept in my friend's apartment and ate their food
06:49 PM on 10/30/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
If we're talking about bands owing people money, I can think of several people who accuse TDS of that same issue.

I honestly don't know of any. I'm just sick of YM&EWK being dragged in this situation.
07:04 PM on 10/30/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is everyone on this site so hostile about everything?
FINALLY, I've been thinking that forever XD
07:06 PM on 10/30/11
UndeclaredNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is either some of the worst trolling ever ... or you're an idiot.

Yay. Here comes Jason Tate to come and rip into people that help keep his website running. He was stating an opinion. And for shows like the I call fives tour, 14 songs is fucking long. I like dangerous summer but that's alot. Since you took the time to call someone an idiot for stating an opinion I m taking the time to call you an asshole.
07:14 PM on 10/30/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Yay. Here comes Jason Tate to come and rip into people that help keep his website running. He was stating an opinion. And for shows like the I call fives tour, 14 songs is fucking long. I like dangerous summer but that's alot. Since you took the time to call someone an idiot for stating an opinion I m taking the time to call you an asshole.
How is it a lot if there is TDS, I Call Fives and then a couple local bands? 14 songs is not a lot when I band is going a 5 year anniversary, headlining tour.
07:17 PM on 10/30/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
We got a rebel here!
07:19 PM on 10/30/11
TomFoolery
one time I went to the superbowl
User Info.
Foo Fighters played for like 3 hours when i saw them and it was rad! if you are paying 25 bucks to see a band why would you get made they played a bunch of songs?

07:27 PM on 10/30/11
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.
Foo Fighters played for like 3 hours when i saw them and it was rad! if you are paying 25 bucks to see a band why would you get made they played a bunch of songs?

and Australia was still like WTF
07:27 PM on 10/30/11
Homeless Donut
Not a Registered User
User Info.
For them to offer an acoustic set instead makes me think the drummer is involved. Whatever though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos