Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:01 PM on 11/01/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
From Dan CampbellI met Defy Thirst on Warped Tour. I wanted to watch my friend James dance on stage with Bad Rabbits and Tori from Defy Thirst let me stand in her tent for a better view. While I was there, she filled me in on the charity and I knew it’s something I wanted to work with for Shallow Water. The concept is simple: clean water for those who need it. We have such easy access to water that it’s easy to forget that not everyone does. Defy Thirst uses the talents of a microbiologist to install water filters around the world. These water filters have no moving parts to break and require no electricity. Each one can provide a family with clean water for up to ten years and with your help and this t-shirt lovingly designed by Kevin Luong, we’re hoping to buy seven of them. You get a cool t-shirt limited to only 47 people and seven families get clean water. Everybody wins. For more information, check out: www.defythirst.org

More About This Specific Shirt As of 6 pm EST today (11/1/11), the first limited edition Shallow Water shirt is on sale. The design, done by California-based artist Kevin Luong, is based on Ben Franklin's Join or Die illustration and is printed on super-soft, slim-fit, ring-spun cotton t-shirts. There are only 47 of these shirts getting printed on a first-come-first-serve basis. The goal of the month is to purchase seven water filters through Defy Thirst. Each water filter can provide a family with clean water for up to ten years. The filters have no moving parts to break and require no electricity. Shirts can be purchased at www.coldcutsmerch.com/shallowwater and will come with some bonus goodies. You get an awesomely designed t-shirt limited to only 47 prints and a family gets clean water for a decade. Everybody wins.
03:07 PM on 11/01/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Bought mine. Good shirt. Good cause.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives