AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:06 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
they would arguably be the biggest bamboozle band ever....thats why if they played you can bet your butt that the other headliner will be a LOT cheaper.
Lil Wayne is on the same level as Blink as far as fame and popularity go, and he headlined last year.
01:17 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Lil Wayne is on the same level as Blink as far as fame and popularity go, and he headlined last year.

Blink can headline bamboozle....Linkin Park, No Doubt, Lil Wayne...its obvious that bamboozle can certainly attract these type of artists....but if they do expect the other day headliners to be less than spectacular OR expect the rest of the lineup to be rather small and cheap.
01:35 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
Blink can headline bamboozle....Linkin Park, No Doubt, Lil Wayne...its obvious that bamboozle can certainly attract these type of artists....but if they do expect the other day headliners to be less than spectacular OR expect the rest of the lineup to be rather small and cheap.
It's the 10 year anniversary, and they keep saying it's going to be special this year, and everyone's "minds will be blown," so I wouldn't doubt it being awesome, honestly. Never disappointed with Boozle lineups.
01:46 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
It's the 10 year anniversary, and they keep saying it's going to be special this year, and everyone's "minds will be blown," so I wouldn't doubt it being awesome, honestly. Never disappointed with Boozle lineups.

last years was the first one i thought was awful...but usually they do a good enough job.
01:57 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
last years was the first one i thought was awful...but usually they do a good enough job.
Last year's lineup was awesome.
01:59 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Last year's lineup was awesome.

if you like mainstream radio music, 30 seconds to mars, and a day to remember kind of music. you're happy. but i dont.
02:05 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
if you like mainstream radio music, 30 seconds to mars, and a day to remember kind of music. you're happy. but i dont.
Anberlin, Thrice, Circa Survive, Taking Back Sunday, New Found Glory, Tigers Jaw, Transit, A Loss for Words, Sleeping With Sirens, Vanna, Chiddy Bang, Senses Fail, Man Overboard, Conditions, Born of Osiris, For Today, etc. The list of awesome bands from last year is pretty long.
02:07 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected

I'll admit I had an absolute blast last year but I was a little disappointed last year compared to years past. There was a ton of cancellations last year and they ended up not replacing any of them.
02:10 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
Takuto
Male - 22 Years Old
Anberlin, Thrice, Circa Survive, Taking Back Sunday, New Found Glory, Tigers Jaw, Transit, A Loss for Words, Sleeping With Sirens, Vanna, Chiddy Bang, Senses Fail, Man Overboard, Conditions, Born of Osiris, For Today, etc. The list of awesome bands from last year is pretty long.

Agreed. I thought it was a lot better than 2009.
I thought getting rid of Hoodwinked and making it a 3 day festival was a smart decision.
02:12 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
I'll admit I had an absolute blast last year but I was a little disappointed last year compared to years past. There was a ton of cancellations last year and they ended up not replacing any of them.
There were no good bands that got canceled though.
02:23 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
There were no good bands that got canceled though.

Only ones that cancelled that I like were Blessthefall and Texas in July (although TiJ didn't cancel per se, they just did the Take Action Tour).
03:15 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
blissfulrain
I want to dream.
Male - 18 Years Old
Only ones that cancelled that I like were Blessthefall and Texas in July (although TiJ didn't cancel per se, they just did the Take Action Tour).
Oh yeah, forgot TIJ.
06:41 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
tippy325
Pittsburgh
Female
I just hope they bring back the Roadshow..There's no way I can drive all the way out to Jersey. :/
07:30 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Hope this returns to CA
07:44 PM on 11/05/11 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
I just hope they bring back the Roadshow..There's no way I can drive all the way out to Jersey. :/

Hopefully the Roadshow isn't shitty this year. 2010 was sick. 2011 was shit. I mean the tour sold so bad that they just cancelled it (Chiddy Bang and some other rap artists.)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos