AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Brand New News - Page 19
Displaying posts 270 - 282 of 282.
09:35 AM on 11/13/11
Mykul237
User Info.
Does anybody know if they are currently working on a new album? I can't find any information ANYWHERE, other than the small snippet that Jesse was trying to write 'happier' music (maybe the reason for the delay, hahah).
I thought I heard read somewhere that they told a fan they would be doing an EP or 2 sometime soon to hold us over til the next LP...it was vague, though. A lot of "probably"s.
10:54 AM on 11/14/11
Jonahharper
Jonahharper
User Info.
I'm driving 16 hours for this.
I live in Kentucky
yes
01:23 PM on 11/19/11
aqualad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought I heard read somewhere that they told a fan they would be doing an EP or 2 sometime soon to hold us over til the next LP...it was vague, though. A lot of "probably"s.
I talked to Jesse after the Grantham show (4/30/11) for about 20 minutes (the mob of people around him were just asking for autographs) We talked about what games he was playing currently, his old WoW guild with someone from Thrice, and other stuff.

I asked him if he was working on anything and he said that they had been in studio helping The Robbers work on their releases which was eating up alot of time, but afterwards they would focus on BN again. He said that he wasn't sure yet whether they would release individual tracks/EPs or another full album. He's mentioned the idea of singles to me a few times now (talked to him the year before at Scranton on 4/24/10) and reassured me that they have no intention of breaking up. He said he was actually really excited that they were going to be independent (2010) and that they were trying to figure out the feasibility of digital releases vs albums.

I just noticed too that there's alot of this stuff on wikipedia
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_N...93pre sent.29
Source: http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4...y-chats-to-dis
07:16 PM on 11/19/11
Mykul237
User Info.
I talked to Jesse after the Grantham show (4/30/11) for about 20 minutes (the mob of people around him were just asking for autographs) We talked about what games he was playing currently, his old WoW guild with someone from Thrice, and other stuff.

I asked him if he was working on anything and he said that they had been in studio helping The Robbers work on their releases which was eating up alot of time, but afterwards they would focus on BN again. He said that he wasn't sure yet whether they would release individual tracks/EPs or another full album. He's mentioned the idea of singles to me a few times now (talked to him the year before at Scranton on 4/24/10) and reassured me that they have no intention of breaking up. He said he was actually really excited that they were going to be independent (2010) and that they were trying to figure out the feasibility of digital releases vs albums.

I just noticed too that there's alot of this stuff on wikipedia
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_N...93pre sent.29
Source: http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4...y-chats-to-dis
"digital releases vs albums"...as in, to just not release it on CD at all? or just release it in pieces? Better be pressing some vinyl at some point...I'm fine with waiting, as long as it comes some day. That's great to hear that they're still excited about the band, though...haven't heard anything on that front in a while, and I would totally see them going on hiatus on a whim, based on how Lacey's discussed the band in past interviews.
08:15 PM on 11/19/11
CarpeDiem8711
fght ff yr dmns
User Info.
I have two extra tickets I need to sell for this show. They're currently the cheapest you can get. See here.
05:58 PM on 12/27/11
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
Bumping this because I'm selling a pair of 2 tickets that need to be out of my hands ASAP.

Will overnight them. Email me at: miss.heartcore@gmail.com if interested.
06:36 AM on 12/28/11
chrissy0138
User Info.
Bumping this because I'm selling a pair of 2 tickets that need to be out of my hands ASAP.

Will overnight them. Email me at: miss.heartcore@gmail.com if interested.

How much?
06:55 AM on 12/28/11
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
$125 for the pair, which is pretty much face value for each ticket. The cheapest I saw online was $75 per ticket.
02:01 PM on 12/28/11
parmasean
User Info.
my gf bought me tickets for this show, FUCK YEAH.
07:29 AM on 12/29/11
edmcnulty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
might have one or two extra tickets, face value. i live in west chester, pa, would be ideal if you could come to me.
do not pm, i will probably not get it!
email here:
edwmcnulty@gmail.com
09:30 AM on 12/29/11
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
I am looking to possibly sell my ticket to this show if I can get $65 for it. That is about what I paid with fees and everything and lower than what they are going for on stubhub and it could get picked up from me. I live in South Jersey.

You can pm me here or e-mail me at omarey1@msn.com
06:12 AM on 12/31/11
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Any plans for an afterparty?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates