Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
02:47 AM on 11/14/11
pj4353
Pj Pajamas
User Info.
I like your central idea and comparison you use to form your critique. You have multiple errors in grammar and spelling though that detract from the quality and validity of your review. I would suggest rereading your review just for any errors or awkward sentence structure. It will make your review that much better. For example
Quote:
Dark orchestration begins the album with the song "The Worst In Me."
This structure is just awkward. If you said something like, " 'The Worst In Me' begins the album with a dark sounding orchestration." I feel as if it would just be easier to read and have a better flow. I do not mean this in a condescending way, or to sound pompous or pretentious. Just some constructive criticism. I really like the reference to the Resident Evil films it was a great way to start the review. I have yet to listen to this album. I thought their debut was mediocre. The song You Won't Be Missed, although it lacks originality sounded pretty great for the genre. This song made me semi-excited for the album
08:32 AM on 11/14/11
pj4353
Pj Pajamas
User Info.
Word I'll check it out bro. Great review of Conversation Piece as well. Are you a music major?
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums