Username
Password
The Ataris News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20.
07:13 AM on 11/13/11
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
makes me really sad that they are having so much trouble releasing this new album. is the label just not backing it or what? i mean, it's not like they haven't had successful albums or anything. what gives?
09:19 AM on 11/13/11
Crowe41
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
User Info.
Makes me happy as a fan to know that with all of these hardships Kris is still busting his ass to give us another Ataris album.
12:27 PM on 11/13/11
hashbrowns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cept, the songs on here are new songs, aren't they? I can't be for sure because I only have the last 3 Ataris' albums, so it could be stuff from Blue Skies

you don't have blue skies? it's like their best one!
02:06 PM on 11/13/11
BillAftermath
User Info.
makes me really sad that they are having so much trouble releasing this new album. is the label just not backing it or what? i mean, it's not like they haven't had successful albums or anything. what gives?
I don't think they're signed anymore. They did that 7" for Paper+Plastic, but I am pretty sure that he is doing the album by his self.
10:49 AM on 11/14/11
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
Sigh. They're raising money with this. The proceeds go towards making a new album...

January 2010 Kris said the album would be out by the end of the year, but he released a two song ep one of which that was on the 2009 warped tour comp. Now over a year later it's still not finished. I'm super siked for this and I love this band but come on man
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests