Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 56 of 56
03:49 PM on 11/19/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
This band kills anything DGD's ever done, but I'm not sold on all the lyrics. I don't think bands should take themselves seriously 100% of the time, but I'm not into silly lyrics, which this band does a little more often than I'd like. When the lyrics are good, they're really good. Definitely not a 9.5 from me, but to each his own.
03:54 PM on 11/19/11
jvg4444
User Info.
This album caught me completely off guard. It's definitely one of the best surprises of 2011 for me.
03:17 AM on 11/23/11
lamensterms
User Info.
im really struggling to get into this. Having said that - i had found that it took quite a few listens before i really started enjoy kurt and his antics on DGD - ST and Happiness. I will persevere and hopefully it pays off.

Quote:
With each listen, the album grows, allowing each part to shine, individually, on the bright album, and as a whole, amidst a generally dull genre. Give it a spin. Then give it a few more

nice review too.
07:44 AM on 12/01/11
JohnTheTree
WAKE YO PUNK ASS UP
User Info.
Kurt Travis is a great singer/songwriter. he took DGD on a tangent that made them credible and relevant, lyrically. A lot like birds does not disappoint me at all. may very well be my AOTY.
08:03 AM on 12/01/11
dtomczak
always hungry.
User Info.
seriously? people are enjoying this? i consider myself a decent dgd fan and i can't even bear this. maybe there's something i'm missing but this just sounds like incoherent noise to me.
02:39 PM on 01/20/12
punkDbass
User Info.
i like this album but I think plan B is a lot better, and Im a huge kurt travis fan
10:02 PM on 02/12/12
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
Does any one now who sings clean vocals on Plan B?
07:25 AM on 08/03/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does any one now who sings clean vocals on Plan B?
I believe it's Mikey, the band's guitarist. I know that he does all vocals on the 3EB cover.
11:03 AM on 08/03/12
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
I believe it's Mikey, the band's guitarist. I know that he does all vocals on the 3EB cover.
K that was the song I was most referring to as well thank you good sir.
08:17 PM on 11/09/12
azninva5in
User Info.
This band is ridiculously underrated/obscure but they put out some of the most amazing post-hardcore today.
09:37 PM on 12/18/13
iamalexenglish
Loading ███] 99%
User Info.
I just read your No Place review and was looking through other reviews you did. You gave Conversation Piece a higher ranking than No Place! Wow man haha. I enjoyed reading both though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos