10:33 AM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
12:28 PM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
why do TGI and STYG keep going on these tours?
Stick to your Guns was on a scene tour? I know they did a killer tour with Senses Fail and the Norma Jean tour was pretty good.
12:35 PM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
They do a ton of shows with Asking Alexandria, I'm not sure if they've done a full blown tour with them in a while though. I wasn't necessarily referring to a scene tour though, I was mainly talking about how the two bands have been the odd man out recently, and I really want to see both bands again...just not with the other touring bands though.
Ohhh ok I get you. I'd love to see a STYG headlining show but I doubt they'd do the NYC area. Every time they were over here, they were main support.
01:04 PM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Yeah, I think they could do a headliner or a co-headliner at some medium size or smaller venues, it might be harder for NYC though. They definitely need to take out TGI, It Prevails, Counterparts, Hundredth, Betrayal, and Close Your Eyes or any kind of combination of them, that'd be awesome, and all the bands are actually similar. I wouldn't even mind it if they opened for a tolerable metalcore act, but once crabcore is in the mix...
(Idk if you're familiar with NYC venues) but I think Santos Party House would be a perfect headlining venue for them.
01:18 PM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Nah, I'm not...I'm a Philly area concert-goer. There's plenty of venues that'd be perfect for a headliner show of theirs around here.
I've never been to a Philly venue before but I heard the Church is an incredible venue.
01:27 PM on 11/15/11
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Attack Attack headlining a tour? What has the world come to?
They just headlined a tour last winter with Emmure.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS