Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51.
11:43 AM on 11/16/11
fallfromgrace85
CephaLOVEpod
User Info.
Awesome :) Love this song, I'm excited for a video.
12:00 PM on 11/16/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Haha they can't even find another song on the album worthy of a video
haha well, it will be Christmas soon...so there's that.
12:22 PM on 11/16/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
cool song. I cant believe they waited a whole year to film a video for it
12:36 PM on 11/16/11
br10pb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Interested to see it off course since i am a fanboy.
but super pissed that for the second year in a row we won't get a hometown holiday show. Seriously blows
12:51 PM on 11/16/11
iden22
close call
User Info.
I miss Fall Out Boy...
I do too, man.
01:17 PM on 11/16/11
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Yes exactly. Deezee you the man!!
01:17 PM on 11/16/11
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
actually probably one of my favorites from Dirty Work. It's got a good melody
01:41 PM on 11/16/11
JustJaredH
User Info.
Drop the co-writers, drop the 5th (and 6th?) live members, pick ONE producer, and start writing songs without trying to make them sound a certain way. Just let it come naturally. Every time a band tries to revert back to the way an older album sounded, it doesn't end up being very good. And I hope they don't try to write radio hits, because it obviously hasn't worked. Just try to write good songs, regardless of if you think they will do well on radio.

Could not have said it better myself. This band is so much better without all the extra people, and when they don't try and make it "big"
02:41 PM on 11/16/11
Mudkip!
User Info.
Does anyone know if they have a video for Guts yet? If any song off of Dirty Work deserves one it's that song.
03:05 PM on 11/16/11
WatchingYou
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone know if they have a video for Guts yet? If any song off of Dirty Work deserves one it's that song.
Don't think so, they just filmed a video for Time-Bomb which should be out sometime soon.

This video is probably just something fun since it's nearly Christmas and all.
05:19 PM on 11/16/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
still trying to be Blink 182, i see
05:38 PM on 11/16/11
jacobcm
User Info.
Drop the co-writers, drop the 5th (and 6th?) live members, pick ONE producer, and start writing songs without trying to make them sound a certain way. Just let it come naturally. Every time a band tries to revert back to the way an older album sounded, it doesn't end up being very good. And I hope they don't try to write radio hits, because it obviously hasn't worked. Just try to write good songs, regardless of if you think they will do well on radio.
I don't know, Mayday Parade did it pretty well.

I don't know why everyone is so up in arms about the guitar player and Flyzik doing fills live. It isn't a big deal. Honestly. All Time Low can play their own music. So I wouldn't be worried about it. If it makes the show better (and I'm not justifying vocal backtracks or anything of the like) then who cares? Bands can write with more than one producer and still make a good record, too.
09:24 PM on 11/16/11
Abstraktive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heroes should of been a single. The single choice's for Dirty Work suck dirty balls. And I like Merry X-mas, Kiss My Ass... Probably cause I got in a nasty break up last November. Either way it's better then most of the Xmas jingles pop artist are right now.
10:20 PM on 11/16/11
boomer08
User Info.
I don't know, Mayday Parade did it pretty well.

I don't know why everyone is so up in arms about the guitar player and Flyzik doing fills live. It isn't a big deal. Honestly. All Time Low can play their own music. So I wouldn't be worried about it. If it makes the show better (and I'm not justifying vocal backtracks or anything of the like) then who cares? Bands can write with more than one producer and still make a good record, too.
I agree with you. I actually love Dirty Work. I just think they could make an even more badass record if they went back to basics. And maybe it's just me, but I don't need a punk rock band to sound spectacular live. I'd rather they sing their own backup vocals on stage, and two guitars are plenty for simple pop-punk songs. But I'll be fine with whatever they do.
07:48 AM on 11/17/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
I can't wait! The song is great, and I'm sure the video will be something funny.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums