Username
Password
Universal Music Group News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Universal Music Group
Inside AP.net

HIM's New Single and Contest

Posted by: Jared Kaufman (07/12/07)
HIM's new single, "Kiss of Dawn," will be released soon, but you can hear it now by going here, getting the sheet of music, and performing it yourself; then follow the directions for a chance to win. Three entries will be chosen to appear on the band's new DVD, which will be released in early 2008; the winners will receive a signed copy.

Submitted By: destructoqueen1

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
08:07 AM on 07/12/07
Summer_81
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HIM sucks!
09:28 AM on 07/12/07
Praetor
as we melt, let's make no noise.
User Info.
Interesting idea.
09:55 AM on 07/12/07
caseyterrazas
User Info.
dude...this guy has one of the most loyal followings i've ever seen...crazy...i mean, creepy...
10:40 AM on 07/12/07
lovemetal24
User Info.

they must not, they have one of the biggest followings in the world....they are also one of the most marketable bands in the industry
12:44 PM on 07/12/07
Summer_81
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they must not, they have one of the biggest followings in the world....they are also one of the most marketable bands in the industry

Maybe so, but I can't stand the lead singers voice. He needs to go back in his coffin, or go suck someone's blood. Gothic freaks!
02:50 AM on 07/13/07
jimmyeatblink
Ap.net's longest lurker
User Info.
they are good at what they do, thats write goth-tinged-pop ballards and rock songs, not ground breaking but still worth a listen imo
03:13 AM on 07/13/07
mushroom
I Knew Alfred J Prufrock
User Info.

you are right by saying there one of the most marketable bands in the world but that doesn't mean they don't suck, HIM fans will buy anything with a heartagram plastered on the side how else can you explain those terrible b-side albums doing well?

i can also recall a point when ville valo said he wanted a new logo to replace the heartagram, that idea sharply fell through

btw i could write HIM songs easily, all you do is take a load of words from love songs like heaven, angel, heart, love etc. and mix them with aload of angry words like murder, knife, blood. And there you have every HIM song ever written
10:23 PM on 07/16/07
ashleyranger
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
UMG? Try Sire...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music