Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Show Review: Yellowcard, Go Radio, Every Avenue

Posted by: Ryan Gardner (11/16/11)
My review of the Dallas stop of the Yellowcard tour with Go Radio and Every Avenue can be read here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
12:18 AM on 11/17/11
birtcho
is...
User Info.
Can't believe I missed them when they were out. My ambition in life is to see them live
12:21 AM on 11/17/11
lissalynn
We are the music makers
User Info.
Fun tour. I have some of my pictures from the NYC show posted over on New York City Noise if anyone's interested as well.
04:56 AM on 11/17/11
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Can't believe I missed them when they were out. My ambition in life is to see them live
Do yourself a favor and make sure to catch them live at some point! They are really really good live. I love their records, but I have always thought their songs sounded better in a live setting. Plus, as Ryan mentioned in his review, they have awesome stage presence and fan interaction. Sean will bust out random backflips as well, which is pretty cool haha.
05:08 AM on 11/17/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Do yourself a favor and make sure to catch them live at some point! They are really really good live. I love their records, but I have always thought their songs sounded better in a live setting. Plus, as Ryan mentioned in his review, they have awesome stage presence and fan interaction. Sean will bust out random backflips as well, which is pretty cool haha.
Yeah he did a backflip
02:19 PM on 11/17/11
birtcho
is...
User Info.

Yeah he did a backflip
Beyond Ocean Avenue is probably my most watched DVD, especially when it was first released. Only makes the desire greaten haha. Also, the backflip never gets old
02:29 PM on 11/17/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
Go Radio's Adele cover is amazing!!
05:12 PM on 11/17/11
megdolla
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw the show at the TLA in Philly, Every Avenue was amazing. But I have to say one of the rudest crowds I have ever encounter was at that show. Most only came for Yellowcard, and just stood and stared at the stage during the other bands, but when Yellowcard came on it was like they were a whole new person. I just find that rude to the other bands. Go Radio and Every Avenue didn't get the love they deserved.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests