Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 75
04:46 PM on 11/17/11
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
I despise Truth or Dare and the chorus to Stutter but other than those it's pretty great. Surprised that with all the Masterpiece Theater love no one talks about Fix Me though. It's still their best work IMO.
04:55 PM on 11/17/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I despise Truth or Dare and the chorus to Stutter but other than those it's pretty great. Surprised that with all the Masterpiece Theater love no one talks about Fix Me though. It's still their best work IMO.
I like Fix Me. It has amazing songs but I think as a whole complete and cohesive album Masterpiece Theatre is their best. It is the perfect balance of pop and rock set to a larger than life feel and flows perfectly from start to finish. Fix me is great but does not contain something special that keeps the flow of the album. Ever After does keep a strong album flow and feels complete as well. I like Masterpiece Threatre more than Ever After though for being more balanced and less production. Ever After is still a great pop album though.
05:45 PM on 11/17/11
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
Love this album.
05:50 PM on 11/17/11
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
As a Canadian who heard them on the radio for a few years before reading them getting plaudits on here, I was pretty stunned by how well they're received by everyone? I might go as far as to say Shake Tramp is one of my least favourite songs I've ever heard...maybe I shouldn't judge them without hearing their newer releases, but after hearing that song everywhere in 2007, I've never wanted to hear another song from them.
06:03 PM on 11/17/11
radiofriendly
stachy destroyer
User Info.
As a Canadian who heard them on the radio for a few years before reading them getting plaudits on here, I was pretty stunned by how well they're received by everyone? I might go as far as to say Shake Tramp is one of my least favourite songs I've ever heard...maybe I shouldn't judge them without hearing their newer releases, but after hearing that song everywhere in 2007, I've never wanted to hear another song from them.
I was actually pretty unimpressed with that album in general, but these last two releases have been two of my very favorite albums.
08:24 PM on 11/17/11
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
I didn't realized Josh produced it. They've been getting some radio play in NY and "Haven't Had Enough" is so damn catchy. I'm really excited for this album!
10:11 PM on 11/17/11
Pawan1993
Change isn't the same as progress
User Info.
Toy Soldiers is gonna make these guys huge. It's getting massive air over here in Australia already.
06:20 AM on 11/18/11
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
I couldn't get into these guys for the longest time, I figured they were just another watered-down Canadian band the local radio was trying to pimp, but even I can't deny that their singer has some of the most insane vocals out there today. His range and control is essentially unmatched by any other singer in this genre.
11:01 AM on 11/18/11
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
I changed my mind. Favourite song on it is probably Desperate Measures. SO GOOD.
11:03 AM on 11/18/11
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
Toy Soldiers is gonna make these guys huge. It's getting massive air over here in Australia already.
For serious? Damn!
11:17 AM on 11/18/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
I didn't realized Josh produced it. They've been getting some radio play in NY and "Haven't Had Enough" is so damn catchy. I'm really excited for this album!
Me either.

Ridiculously talented.
03:45 PM on 11/18/11
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
Hope these guys can get as big in the states as they are in Canada
09:33 PM on 11/18/11
Pawan1993
Change isn't the same as progress
User Info.
For serious? Damn!
Yeah. It really sounds like a party type song. I heard it on the radio and I'm thinking damn this is good. Then I get the album and I realise where the song came from. Pretty damn catchy too.
01:25 AM on 11/19/11
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Review gave me goosebumps... can't wait to hear it.
07:29 AM on 11/19/11
Mudkip!
User Info.
Agh, I want this album even more now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News