Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
09:13 PM on 11/20/11
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
I didn't even know there was a new Common album coming out. That will be a nice way to end the year.

I wish Pusha's album had sold more, such a great album.

he's 3 for 3 on singles too. no i.d. is producing the whole thing, and i'm gonna go ahead and say it's a shoo-in for rap album of the year. it's a shame it drops on december 20th and will miss many lists, though.

Nas needs to drop some new solo shit. That Alchemist beat and the rest of the EP for MD was kinda soft.

that BC ep was boring as hell. the nas track and one other (forget) are the only good takeaways.

Was wondering if it'd be on here, but since it's not: T.I.'s new album will be called Trouble Man, and he will be premiering a new single entitled "Pyro" soon.

looks like the announcement was earlier today. i had done this round-up last night, which explains its absence. good lookin' out. that title is boo boo, though.

thanks, bud.

So wait, what was the last ten years considered then, Dre?

Common's artwork is fucking gorgeous. Can't wait for it to drop.

love the artwork too. and dre is a moron.
11:18 PM on 11/20/11
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Sad how Camp by Childish Gambino isn't on that top ten list. It's one of my favorite records of the year.
next week, brotha. the official figures will be announced tomorrow, and thus, will be #3 (guess) next week, as drake will be #1.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos