All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
08:25 AM on 11/23/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Winter of 2011 Tour Blog #211/19/2011
Bloomington, IN

Let’s venture back a few days for a moment.

11/16/2011
Pittsburgh, PA

Wow, time travel sure is exhausting. Thank you for coming. We’ve just arrived in Pittsburgh, PA in our BRAND NEW (new to us) van. Traffic is at a standstill as our vehicle starts smoking like Lionize after a set at Bonnaroo. We wind up at the bottom of a hill on a dead end street, and there’s no chance of us making it back up with the engine as hot as it is. Fortunately, with the help of students from the University of Pitt, Zack and Jamie made it to the show while the rest of us waited for a tow truck. Aside from van troubles, lady luck happened to be on our side in the following ways:

-A gentleman named Gary let us keep our trailer hidden in his driveway. He then gave us a ride to the show.
-The tow truck driver gave Dillon a ride to the show after taking the van to the shop. This was in exchange for certain acts that Dillon does not care to share with the blog. All I can say is that he’s been walking funny ever since.
-Our new friends at Carnegie Mellon let us stay the night in their dorm lounge. They also fed us. Thanks, gals! (I’m looking at you Ronnie, Steph, Jackie, Becka, and Celine) Sorry if I misspelled any of your names. No, I’m not sorry.
-The van was a quick fix! A new radiator hose and we’re on our way back home.

As we’re passing through Ohio the next day, a UFO fell from the sky and put a bruisin’ on The Spirit. Did I mention that we named our van The Spirit? We go where The Spirit leads us. Anyway, you can see the damage for yourself in the video. You’ll also meet Cody briefly as the video begins. He works hard everyday trying his best to tear up our carpet. He says hardwood floors are charming and who are we to disagree? Keep up the good work, Cody. I might kill you.

11/19/11
Bloomington, IN

Welcome back! As you can see, we’re packed up and ready to hit the road. Rough lookin’ bunch. We’re making a quick stop in Columbus, OH for a house show tonight, and then it’s onward to Lancaster, PA – where the journey begins.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos