AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 101 of 101.
11:57 AM on 11/24/11
defmytones
User Info.
Its crazy, they were the first bands I ever saw in concert back in 2003 when they opened for Deftones.

Hope the absolute best for everyone in both bands.
02:52 PM on 11/24/11
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
They've been two of my favorite bands for about as long as I've been listening to good music. To this day, I cannot mention one without mentioning the other when talking about music. They've kind of always gone hand-in-hand for me; "Thrice and Thursday". They have been a big staple in my musical journey as a place of discovery and a point-of-reference to find something both reliable and challenging. Thank you, guys. :)
Like someone else said, you worded it perfectly for me as well.

They've been the standard for contemporary music that I both enjoyed, but perhaps more importantly, respected. Geoff and Dustin are, and perhaps forever will be my two favourite songwriters (Scott Hutchison coming a close third) and their bands have had amazing careers progressing with each and every album...its worth noting that they're two of few bands who haven't experienced line-up changes either.
Thrice and Thursday, you'll be be missed more than I probably even realise right now.
07:07 PM on 11/24/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
They'll both be back together within 5 years. Stop.
because you're fucking psychic? if you don't give enough of a shit, then just shut the fuck up. seriously.
07:07 PM on 11/24/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
and to the point of the original post, amen.
08:16 PM on 11/24/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Loved the first 3 Thrice records and have been really harsh in my criticism of almost everything after that.. still, thanks to them for those days and the amazing energy they had..
09:52 PM on 11/24/11
katiedontcryx41
we found our own reasons to sing
User Info.
:````````````````````(
02:46 PM on 11/26/11
adamKS
User Info.
while ive been a fan of thursday since full collapse and up through my favorite of theirs "a city by the light divided". .i have to say thrice had a HUGE impact on me with their music and their message.
06:42 PM on 11/27/11
coma
I keep writing myself into ruts.
User Info.
because you're fucking psychic? if you don't give enough of a shit, then just shut the fuck up. seriously.
Piss off, whiner. Actually, keep going. I need a little more of your pansy ass eye gravy to sop up with this delicious biscuit. You may now resume doing too much over two bands who will be back together next year.
07:21 PM on 11/27/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
Piss off, whiner. Actually, keep going. I need a little more of your pansy ass eye gravy to sop up with this delicious biscuit. You may now resume doing too much over two bands who will be back together next year.
again, are you psychic? how can you assume that they will be back in a year? you have no information to back up your claim.

also, keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
11:32 PM on 11/27/11
coma
I keep writing myself into ruts.
User Info.
again, are you psychic? how can you assume that they will be back in a year? you have no information to back up your claim.

also, keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
How do you know they aren't? You have no information to back up your claim.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS