Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
06:19 PM on 11/23/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
I miss Lorene Drive, and it's a damn shame that their talent is getting wasted in bands like this and Hollywood Undead.
07:33 PM on 11/23/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
I love haters! It's nice to know I'm wasting my talent. Thanks for acknowledging my talent to say the least. You know I was offered to play for falling in reverse but I couldn't see myself wearing eyeliner, so I turned it down.... What band could I possibly play in to make myself worthy? Id love to hear the replies.

Lorene Drive, for starters.
12:21 PM on 11/25/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Well a couple things. Its a shame that this whole band has pretty much quit on them because their last release was actually very good and this is coming from someone who doesn't like their whole catalog but I played with them a few months back at Higher Ground in Burlington, VT and decided to check out the new album when it dropped. Secondly, these guys, well Joey and Ronnie are two nice dudes that are grateful to be doing what they love to do still and lastly. These guys wouldn't be touring the whole world still (actually as we speak) if people didn't give a shit. This band is very much so relevant still or else that guy wouldn't have come in here posting about baseball and nfl shirts. So to anyone whos hating on this band thats been busting their ass for the last 9 years, I guess my question to you is, what bands do you know right now that are out there touring the world that have been together for the last 9 years?

Too many to count.
04:07 PM on 11/25/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Yeah I saw that too.. I'm still bummed Dane isn't in the band anymore.

Too bad he didn't join Of Mice. That band could do with a good dose of talent.
04:12 PM on 11/25/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
That band is actually a guilty pleasure for me but I do agree about Dane. That guy is a damn good bassist and super nice. Coheed should nab him.

The band itself isn't the problem, actually, it's Austin Carlile. Shay, Tino, and Phil are good musicians who are getting held back by Austin and whatever sidekick he's got going on this week.

And yes I would love that.
04:21 PM on 11/25/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
I dont know about Austin as a person, but I actually like his vocals over Jerry's for OM&M. Tino is a beast on the kit! Loved him in Lower D.

I think Tino's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos