Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 58
08:30 PM on 11/23/11
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
I think this band's just about reached the end of the road...
This.
08:52 PM on 11/23/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So I guess he left ASL?
09:23 PM on 11/23/11
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
new RJA album is pretty great
09:29 PM on 11/23/11
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
I love haters! It's nice to know I'm wasting my talent. Thanks for acknowledging my talent to say the least. You know I was offered to play for falling in reverse but I couldn't see myself wearing eyeliner, so I turned it down.... What band could I possibly play in to make myself worthy? Id love to hear the replies.
Yeah this website has several member who very much enjoy the internet art of trolling. Actually by you making this comment, some of them probably came in their pants. I mean they were hoping to piss of some RJA fans, but to actually get you to respond? They'll be telling this story to their kids some day. Except they won't have kids because they don't get off the internet enough to know what a vagina feels like. Thus is the life of the internet troll.

As for you joining this band, can't say as I've heard their latest stuff though that's just me being lazy, but their early work was solid. As long as you like being in the band opinions of the internet don't matter. Congrats and good luck to all of you guys in the future.
09:49 PM on 11/23/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
theier newest album is pretty good, 2 of the members recorded on it then quit before it was even released...& now another member left. the new album came out in August. its only November.

this song is my favorite on the new album.

10:10 PM on 11/23/11
HometownHero
User Info.
I love haters! It's nice to know I'm wasting my talent. Thanks for acknowledging my talent to say the least. You know I was offered to play for falling in reverse but I couldn't see myself wearing eyeliner, so I turned it down.... What band could I possibly play in to make myself worthy? Id love to hear the replies.
I know nothing of you, your past work, your future work. But I hate you.
10:22 PM on 11/23/11
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
How to redeem yourself on a messageboard: Call people haters! That'll show em what's up!
10:41 PM on 11/23/11
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
cool
10:55 PM on 11/23/11
Mochem
User Info.
Welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
Cheap wholesale NFL jersey,NHL jersdey,MLB jerseys,NBA Jerseys, UGG boots ,Christian Louboutins Pumps,Nike air Jordan shoes, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies, ED hardy JeansGUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $38,Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35,Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $38,Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16……
Accept credit card and paypal and westernunion,band wire.
SAFE and FAST
welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
Pretty much.
11:12 PM on 11/23/11
glowbox
the fly on your wall
User Info.
I will only pretend to care for this band once the news that they're dropping Ronnie Winter is out.
12:11 AM on 11/24/11
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Why does everybody hate on this band so much?
12:29 AM on 11/24/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
can you guys tell me something to check out by them? all i remember is their hey ya cover (which was fantastic!)
02:00 AM on 11/24/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
Cheap wholesale NFL jersey,NHL jersdey,MLB jerseys,NBA Jerseys, UGG boots ,Christian Louboutins Pumps,Nike air Jordan shoes, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies, ED hardy JeansGUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $38,Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35,Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $38,Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16……
Accept credit card and paypal and westernunion,band wire.
SAFE and FAST
welcome to http://www.luckyvogue.com
This guy gets it.
02:01 AM on 11/24/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Why does everybody hate on this band so much?
Because Lonely Road was the absolute worst thing they could have put out.
02:30 AM on 11/24/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Jon Wilkes (Producer's) Booth.

lol I had to.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles