AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Saves the Day News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Some Daytrotter Sessions For Your Thanksgiving Eve

Posted by - 04:58 PM on 11/23/11
You can see Daytrotter sessions for Saves the Day, Thursday and Chixdiggit! here, here and here respectively.

Submitted by hectorial85

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
05:06 PM on 11/23/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Is it me, or does it seem like the quality for some of the more recent sessions has sort of diminished?
05:18 PM on 11/23/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
It's going to be weird not seeing these Thursday Daytrotters anymore.
05:44 PM on 11/23/11
coma
I keep writing myself into ruts.
User Info.
Since when did they start charging for daytrotter?
06:15 PM on 11/23/11
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Heard Thursday's when it came out. Signed up for the free trial just to hear STD's. Tomorrow Too Late sounded so cool on here.
06:46 PM on 11/23/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This. So do I have to literally pay to listen?
07:07 PM on 11/23/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

It cost these guys money to keep daytrotter running. Is 2$ really that much to you guys?
07:10 PM on 11/23/11
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Maybe the last month or two they introduced this. I think its fair enough. They do a great job. You pay for membership ($2 a month isn't much) and it gives you heaps. I've discovered a bunch of awesome bands from this site over the years.

Besides, there is a free 7 day trial.

These sessions are tops!

Also, this is the first time I've had my submitted news posted. Yay.
07:10 PM on 11/23/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Not to be a dick, I get why Saves the Day's was posted, but why the other two? Neither are new.

Also, random question, but since Saves The Day and Transit have Daytrotter sessions up, should we expect one from Bayside?
07:14 PM on 11/23/11
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Not to be a dick, I get why Saves the Day's was posted, but why the other two? Neither are new.

Also, random question, but since Saves The Day and Transit have Daytrotter sessions up, should we expect one from Bayside?
I added them in because I dig those bands and I wasn't sure if they were posted on AP when they came out. Maybe they were? Besides, its timely with Thursday and Chixdiggit could use some exposure.
07:18 PM on 11/23/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I added them in because I dig those bands and I wasn't sure if they were posted on AP when they came out. Maybe they were? Besides, its timely with Thursday and Chixdiggit could use some exposure.
I know Thursday's was. I wasn't really complaining, just curious. It actually reminded me to download Thursday's, since I signed up for my one week today.
07:26 PM on 11/23/11
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
I know Thursday's was. I wasn't really complaining, just curious. It actually reminded me to download Thursday's, since I signed up for my one week today.
All good mate.

Man, SO many good Daytrotter sessions: Max Bemis, Hot Hot Heat, Phantom Planet, Rooney, Against Me, Biffy Clyro, The Budos Band, Ok Go, Get Up Kids, The Rentals, Tame Impala, Social Distortion, Tim Kasher, Thrice, Vampire Weekend, The Young Veins, The National, MGMT, The Dandy Warhols, Limbeck, Hellogoodbye, Superdrag, Gold Motel, Two Door Cinema Club, Timbledown, etc.
07:29 PM on 11/23/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
All good mate.

Man, SO many good Daytrotter sessions: Max Bemis, Hot Hot Heat, Phantom Planet, Rooney, Against Me, Biffy Clyro, The Budos Band, Ok Go, Get Up Kids, The Rentals, Tame Impala, Social Distortion, Tim Kasher, Thrice, Vampire Weekend, The Young Veins, The National, MGMT, The Dandy Warhols, Limbeck, Hellogoodbye, Superdrag, Gold Motel, Two Door Cinema Club, Timbledown, etc.
I just scrolled through all their sessions, and I grabbed about 15. I think I will definitely pay the monthly fee to keep this.
07:37 PM on 11/23/11
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.

srsly.
07:48 PM on 11/23/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It cost these guys money to keep daytrotter running. Is 2$ really that much to you guys?
It's not about how much $2 is. It's just odd to me I have to pay to listen.

Also, I would have thought their ads would have covered their costs + provided profit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos