Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Hey Monday To Release Christmas EP

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (11/26/11)
Hey Monday will release a digital Christmas EP on December 6. Check out a clip from one of the tracks, "Without You," here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 45
08:02 AM on 11/26/11
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Not a bad song. Better than anything on their last EP.
08:29 AM on 11/26/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
People still care about this band?
08:37 AM on 11/26/11
FlexYourHead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Virginia, there is not a Santa Claus, because if there was a Santa Claus he would have flushed this turd down the toilet before it left whatever auto-tuned d-bag wanna-be co-writers 'studio'.

I know all about auto-tune in which a person who can't sing "fakes it", but where did this band get the auto-emotion from? This shit is as fake and empty and unsincere as it can be. Fucking awful and this "band" should be embarassed they are trying to sell this to kids who don't know better. Countdown till this monotone warbler tries to sing country or some shit.
09:04 AM on 11/26/11
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Cassadee should leave this band and become another Alanis Morissette wannabe, just like Avril Lavigne (their voices even sound alike).
09:12 AM on 11/26/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Some pretty harsh shit to be saying about Cassadee.(really nice girl).That being said, this band should not be playing warped tours or passing themselves off as pop punk in even the smallest of ways..
09:13 AM on 11/26/11
peewhai
User Info.
I hate to be a douche, but this band flat-out sucks and doesn't deserve to be making music in such a large capacity. They are pale copies of themselves, and they have NOTHING to offer. Nothing, whatsoever.
09:27 AM on 11/26/11
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Cassadee should leave this band and become another Alanis Morissette wannabe, just like Avril Lavigne (their voices even sound alike).

Totally heard that when the verse kicked in.
09:52 AM on 11/26/11
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I thought they were going to come out with a second full lenght... looks like they disappeared
10:02 AM on 11/26/11
rocketcat
User Info.
pretty good.
10:08 AM on 11/26/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Band is a total clown-act. I can't believe they still make music. They shouldn't, and hopefully soon everyone will forget this band ever existed.
10:44 AM on 11/26/11
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Wow. Where did this all this hate come from? I understand not liking a band, but this is totally uncalled for. I don't recall them ever being douchebags... they're actually some of the nicest people out there.
10:46 AM on 11/26/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I'm happy that it seems people are finally seeing this band for what they are.
10:51 AM on 11/26/11
soccerlord357
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i dont get where all this hate is coming from. and ive also met them too and they are the most humble and down to earth band you will ever meet. i mean if you're going to say that they suck, at least give a good fuckin reason why. theres no doubting that cassadee has an AMAZING voice and range, i just think the band as a whole still need to find their niche that suits her voice, but the stuff that they've released isn't all that bad. from a fan's point of view, there's no question their first album is their best release to date. hopefully their christmas EP brings in good holiday cheer
11:02 AM on 11/26/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Virginia, there is not a Santa Claus, because if there was a Santa Claus he would have flushed this turd down the toilet before it left whatever auto-tuned d-bag wanna-be co-writers 'studio'.

I know all about auto-tune in which a person who can't sing "fakes it", but where did this band get the auto-emotion from? This shit is as fake and empty and unsincere as it can be. Fucking awful and this "band" should be embarassed they are trying to sell this to kids who don't know better. Countdown till this monotone warbler tries to sing country or some shit.

Yeah, someone's off base. Cassadee's got a great voice.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests