Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
05:30 PM on 11/28/11
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
I seriously suggest you check out the original Little Lion Man because Tonight Alive took a complete metaphorical dookie on great track. Im not just saying this because im a fan of Mumford and Sons but because they literally butchered it to the point it has no heart left.

Firstly the original boasts a great pure vocal performance that is unique. This version takes all the grit out and leaves it with some crazy up and down computer Hayley Williams that gives you a headache. (If the bitch from Tonight Alive can't sing, she shouldnt try, let alone be allowed to contribute to crap like this, she should go on x-factor if she wants to do cheap karaoke)

Secondly the original demonstrates some excellent musician ship. This version replaces all the lush layers of guitar, banjo and mandolin with some generic riffage that half resembles the original melody.

As for the rest of this compilation:
AT LEAST THE FIRST FEW HAD BANDS COVERING GENUINE POP SONGS. (I Melt With You, Heaven Is A Place on Earth). The new ones just take mediocre bands and let them butcher mediocre current chart music.

First you sign All Time Low Fearless, Now this, i dont think i can ever forgive you

Calm down, I don't think they were trying to match the emotion of the original, I think they were trying to make a fun cover.
07:06 PM on 11/30/11
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
its not even a fun cover. It's just trash

Mr. Pissy Pants

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles