AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Arctic Monkeys News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Arctic Monkeys New Single

Posted by - 10:34 AM on 11/28/11
Arctic Monkeys will release the next single, "Black Treacle", from Suck It And See on January 23.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
10:46 AM on 11/28/11
Kapa73
User Info.
Good choice. One of the best tracks
10:48 AM on 11/28/11
honestykills
User Info.
12:22 PM on 11/28/11
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
User Info.
this is actually my least favorite song from the album, but i dont know why.
12:43 PM on 11/28/11
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
This video should be pretty weird. I can picture them in a field pointing out shapes in the clouds.
04:04 PM on 11/28/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
cannot wait for the b-side!!!
04:07 PM on 11/28/11
harley7733
Reluctant Registered User
User Info.
this is one of the best albums of the year, right when I was thinking about writing this band off.
04:34 PM on 11/28/11
notmrblond234
let's make a movie or something
User Info.
Probably my favorite album of the year. Good choice of single, although i think I would have like to have seen how they would do a video for "Love is a Laserquest".
05:13 PM on 11/28/11
Graham311
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cannot wait for the b-side!!!
Arctic Monkeys is one of the few bands where the release of a single excites people for the possibility (and it happens nearly every time) of a b-side. And that's one of the highest praises I can give about the quality of all of their music - one of the best bands out there.
05:37 PM on 11/28/11
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Love this track. Great choice.
06:38 PM on 11/28/11
suckitandsee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is one of the best albums of the year, right when I was thinking about writing this band off.
what a strange thing to say considering they were just coming off their best album before releasing this.

and i agree with whoever said that this was their least favourite track above. i've never liked this song all that much but I was excited to read that it comes with exclusive bsides... PLURAL!! :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape:
01:40 AM on 11/29/11
harley7733
Reluctant Registered User
User Info.
what a strange thing to say considering they were just coming off their best album before releasing this.

and i agree with whoever said that this was their least favourite track above. i've never liked this song all that much but I was excited to read that it comes with exclusive bsides... PLURAL!! :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape: :rape:
You're delusional if you think Humbug is better than their debut. I didn't quite enjoy Humbug and if they would have pushed with that wannabe Queens of the Stone Age sound, I woulda been done with them.
01:55 AM on 11/29/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Arctic Monkeys is one of the few bands where the release of a single excites people for the possibility (and it happens nearly every time) of a b-side. And that's one of the highest praises I can give about the quality of all of their music - one of the best bands out there.
Telling a great band by their bsides. The Munkees haven't disappointed me yet!

I dare say AM would have the best bsides album compilation of all time?

Evil Twin, Joining the Dots, Fright Lined Dining Room, I.D.S.T, Bigger Boys... , The Death Ramps, Red Right Hand, ect. ect.
01:56 AM on 11/29/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
You're delusional if you think Humbug is better than their debut. I didn't quite enjoy Humbug and if they would have pushed with that wannabe Queens of the Stone Age sound, I woulda been done with them.

Comparing Whatever People Say... to Humbug is apples to oranges. Throw the first two records in a grouping and then get on with it..The Sabbath/QOTSA riffs on Humbug will stand the test of time for any 2009 rock album.
02:40 AM on 11/29/11
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Boggles my mind that they haven't released 'That's Where You're Wrong' from this album. Up there with the best tracks they've ever written.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos