Username
Password
Radio News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radio
Inside AP.net

National Product Makes It To #1

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (07/17/07)
National Product's single "Love Me" is now the number one song this week on Star 101.9.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28.
11:12 AM on 07/17/07
enter return
User Info.
They sound like every other radio rock band out there.
11:30 AM on 07/17/07
NationalProduct
User Info.
They sound like every other radio rock band out there.

why thank you...thank you very much...www.nplunaeffect.com to hear exclusives songs from the record that radio probably wont play.

p.s. we didnt submit our music to radio, radio took it and ran, if you like it, you do, and if you dont, we still love you so its all good
11:53 AM on 07/17/07
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Haha nice, Hawaii rockin NP.
12:10 PM on 07/17/07
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
Love the track.
12:46 PM on 07/17/07
socalchica
User Info.
pretty good
01:07 PM on 07/17/07
enter return
User Info.
why thank you...thank you very much...www.nplunaeffect.com to hear exclusives songs from the record that radio probably wont play.

p.s. we didnt submit our music to radio, radio took it and ran, if you like it, you do, and if you dont, we still love you so its all good

I still stick by my saying "Love Me" makes you guys sound like complete radio rock. But the other songs on the album are a lot different and much better.

www.myspace.com/nickconway
01:22 PM on 07/17/07
Coil
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This whole record sounds like you programmed a computer to make nu-rock songs. Not a single original idea or melody. Pretty admirable though if their goal was to make generic-sounding rock styrofoam. Now with 10% more token screams!
01:32 PM on 07/17/07
erinmac1982
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good for them :)
01:53 PM on 07/17/07
NationalProduct
User Info.
This whole record sounds like you programmed a computer to make nu-rock songs. Not a single original idea or melody. Pretty admirable though if their goal was to make generic-sounding rock styrofoam. Now with 10% more token screams!

hah amazing...how did you figure it out! actually robots came and played on the record. James Wisner didnt even have to produce, he got on his rocket back pack and flew around the room telling the monkeys to turn knobs, it was awesome...wish you could have joined us
01:55 PM on 07/17/07
NationalProduct
User Info.
I still stick by my saying "Love Me" makes you guys sound like complete radio rock. But the other songs on the album are a lot different and much better.

www.myspace.com/nickconway

No sweat man...like i said...the radio will choose what they want to play. We have never ever sat down and wrote a song to fit radio format. I like pop, i like rock, i like music in general so we make music based on what we like. The fact that everyone has their own opinions is what makes this site so much fun to come to. If i liked every band i heard that would be pretty boring, so its important for me to decipher what connects to me and what doesnt. not everything will connect to everyone so its all good and i do appreciate you taking the time to hear the other stuff
02:27 PM on 07/17/07
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
hellll yeah danny! keep slaying the radio stations
02:32 PM on 07/17/07
Suprhatch614
is a terrible user name
User Info.
um....no me gusta
02:47 PM on 07/17/07
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
that's awesome for them! i really like this band :)
03:02 PM on 07/17/07
Scott Pippen
User Info.
dear guy,
stop replying to every negative comment about your band. dont worry about it. you're fine. thanks.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS