Username
Password
The Early November News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Early November
Inside AP.net

The Early November Signing Announcement Video

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (11/28/11)
Watch The Early November's video announcing their signing to Rise Records in the replies. The band's new album will be produced by frontman Ace Enders and is due out in the spring.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 131.
10:54 AM on 11/28/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Press ReleaseRise Records is proud to announce the signing of The Early November. The influential New Jersey band is currently locked away at The Living Room Studio in Hammonton, NJ working on their first new record in six years, set to be released in the spring of 2012.

In a joint statement the band says, "We are pleased to announce that after a few years of rest and even longer since last recording, The Early November will be making another record to be released by the fine folks at Rise Records. Our very own Ace Enders will be recording and producing and even in these early stages, we are all incredibly excited and happy. Look for it and much more of The Early November in 2012. From the bottom of our collective heart, thank you all for the support all these years. It's truly overwhelming."

Lead singer and guitarist Enders also had this to say regarding the band’s decision to sign with Rise: “When we decided to make this album we thought really hard about where to release it. Since so much has changed in the music business we were afraid that we wouldn't find a place that allowed us the artistic integrity that our label did in the past. After talking with Rise we were really happy to find that support and excitement from them so we can make the record that we want to make for the long time fans.”
10:54 AM on 11/28/11
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fuckyes. Bring on 2012.
10:56 AM on 11/28/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
amazing. only word to describe it.
10:59 AM on 11/28/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hope it's good.
11:00 AM on 11/28/11
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
booyah!
11:00 AM on 11/28/11
lovekillsgirl
is a real girl
User Info.
Stoked
11:01 AM on 11/28/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Not a fan of Rise Records but this makes sense. That video nearly brought tears to my eyes haha. This is fucking amazing! And the album is coming a lot faster than I would have expected
11:05 AM on 11/28/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Finally free of Drive-Thru!!!
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
For someone who hasn't listened to early november before, should I start with the EPs or The Room's Too Cold?
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

Respect for Rise just went up by x10000000.
11:07 AM on 11/28/11
honestykills
User Info.
11:07 AM on 11/28/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
For someone who hasn't listened to early november before, should I start with the EPs or The Room's Too Cold?
Can't go wrong either way, but you may as well go chronological and start with For All of This.
11:08 AM on 11/28/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Finally free of Drive-Thru!!!

"we were afraid that we wouldn't find a place that allowed us the artistic integrity that our label did in the past."

Just pointing that out...

Also, at least (hopefully) this makes up for some of the crap Rise released this year.
11:12 AM on 11/28/11
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
Ditto. I believe I'm in the minority in that I wasn't that huge on the triple disc effort, but The Room's Too Cold is one of my all time favorites - easily top 15-20 of all time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS