CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
will check out!
08:18 PM on 11/29/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
She's very talented there's no doubt but despite my friend's consistent tries to get me to like her I still find her rather overrated.
08:26 PM on 11/29/11
Hidden In NJ
Cilvia Demo
User Info.
Will miss your reviews and you opened me to up to new bands like Priory, which I thank u for!
09:42 PM on 11/29/11
Penguin
Twenty Centuries Of Sleep
User Info.
Fantastic review & breathtaking album!
11:24 PM on 11/29/11
Lizbella
User Info.
really, really enjoying this album based off the first 5 songs. i was one of those who overlooked lungs for whatever reason but i'm so glad you got me to check this out. phenomenal stuff so far.

Just a forewarning, this might be one of my last reviews for the website so you guys needn't have to worry about outrageously lengthy reviews nearly as much. Also, I've probably managed to slip in a few unnecessary commas and such. You'll have to forgive me because it's nearly 2am and I'm exhausted.

Why is the review so long? I feel that if an artist works tirelessly on an album for three years; if they have a hand in writing, recording, producing, mixing, mastering and sequencing their work, then at the very least they deserve something in-depth. If I didn't give them that, I may as well go write for AMG.

i want you to reconsider. you bring detail into your reviews, you actually talk about the music. you bring something different to the site. nobody expects you to write a review or two a week so just write whenever you can, you know? don't stop completely unless you have to. oh and i liked that little dig at amg ahaha they call themselves reviewers? all they do is skirt around the issue.
07:55 AM on 12/03/11
alltimehoe93
You can be your own spotlight
User Info.
This is a fantastic review and although I've only heard No Light, No Light (thank you for showing me that), I'm definitely going to give the whole album a listen. It is a shame that AP won't have a reviewer this incredibly passionate about his work soon but you do what you need to do. But I hope you see that your writing is amazing and you definitely have people that'll love and follow your reviews for as long as you continue to write.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos