Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 66.
10:12 AM on 11/30/11
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
what the fuck? what's that bright thing after all? is it some sort of magical stuff that saved the girl's life but will soon explode?

i give up trying to understand this video. sorry ATL, let's move on to the next record please.
10:24 AM on 11/30/11
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
the time bomb was obviously her heart
10:55 AM on 11/30/11
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
Next album already please.
10:59 AM on 11/30/11
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
what the fuck? what's that bright thing after all? is it some sort of magical stuff that saved the girl's life but will soon explode?

i give up trying to understand this video. sorry ATL, let's move on to the next record please.
its like her heart and he was holding it in his hands..so it was like he was holding their relationship and her life in his hands kind of thing. I think thats how its kind of supposed to look lol
11:04 AM on 11/30/11
Greg
User Info.
you know what, this song is ok. it made me try to relisten to Dirty Work, I got to track 2 and gave up. fuck this shit.

dear ATL, please please stop writing shitty songs. go back to high school, you wrote waaaaay better songs then.
11:05 AM on 11/30/11
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Why do people in movies (videos) always try to escape via rooftops? It NEVER works unless you're Spiderman.

Anyway, OK video and the song, just as the rest of the album has actually quite grown on me which makes me happy. Turns out I'm not to old to be able to change my mind...
They thought for sure it work this time with the shitty pop band playing on the rooftop across the street.
11:16 AM on 11/30/11
Almost421
How did I get here?
User Info.
Great song. I liked the video. It was nice seeing a more serious side of All Time Low, and they were still having fun. Concept of the video was fine, you show the band playing somewhere and you also show scenes of some action and it's enjoyable.
11:23 AM on 11/30/11
Laurence
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best song on Dirty Work, video was lame and had little todo with the song though.
That being said, Alex is really good looking.

Who was that girl? What have I seen her in?
Vampire Diaries.
11:36 AM on 11/30/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
you know what, this song is ok. it made me try to relisten to Dirty Work, I got to track 2 and gave up. fuck this shit.

dear ATL, please please stop writing shitty songs. go back to high school, you wrote waaaaay better songs then.
Listen to their songs "Guts" and "Heroes". They might even be better than a good amount of their older songs, at least I think so.
11:46 AM on 11/30/11
IckyErrca
User Info.
I love this song. But the video is just eh... I'm not sure if it's because they are trying to be serious and it doesn't work or the video just sucks.
11:48 AM on 11/30/11
Greg
User Info.
Listen to their songs "Guts" and "Heroes". They might even be better than a good amount of their older songs, at least I think so.
I like those songs. 2 of the strongest if not the strongest on that record. but nothing on that record touches their early work.
12:28 PM on 11/30/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
God damn this song is terrible. Honestly, how fucking bland can you get?
12:37 PM on 11/30/11
goodnewsgeorge
User Info.
Iron Man 3- Iron Woman
12:49 PM on 11/30/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
The video was mediocre, the song is mediocre. I love this band but they could have chosen a better single.
12:54 PM on 11/30/11
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
I bet this song does well as a radio single..kind of sounds like BLG and they did really well on radio. So does this mean it went out for ads today or yesterday?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums