Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 80.
01:14 PM on 11/30/11
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
Love, love, love this song. Can't wait for the video.
01:14 PM on 11/30/11
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
For some songs on the album, I get this criticism, but I can't get on board for any that include Mark in them.

Wow, I was thinking of Wishing Well for some reason. Nevermind.
01:15 PM on 11/30/11
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Natives would have been a perfect single. After Midnight is one of my least favorite songs on the record.
Jason Tate
User Info.
Same here, but this one doesn't have Mark on it which is why I feel that way. Mark saved the album for me. If there had been another song that sounded anything close to Love Is Dangerous on the album I may have been tempted to write the thing off as a let down.
It has Mark on it ... ?

Edit: Saw your last post, my bad.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
For some songs on the album, I get this criticism, but I can't get on board for any that include Mark in them.
I'm the complete opposite... I tend to drift more towards Mark-heavy songs.

This is truly the Edward/Jacob of this site...
01:17 PM on 11/30/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm the complete opposite... I tend to drift more towards Mark-heavy songs.

This is truly the Edward/Jacob of this site...
I drift toward the ones that have both of them. I worded my post weird.
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It has Mark on it ... ?

Edit: Saw your last post, my bad.

Guys gonna make a post about the weatherbox/person l split that's finally gonna see the light of day?
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
If only Tom sung like he used too... This song would be amazing. Thank you Mark for staying true to Blink.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Out of all the songs you think sound like AVA you think After Midnight is? Definitely the one song on the whole album that sounds anything close to what the self titled album was imo

I think that Up All Night, This is Home, and (to some degree) Kaleidoscope all sound like the self-titled. I can agree that the chorus of After Midnight sounds like the self titled, but I don't like how slow it is. I guess its all opinion anyway.
01:18 PM on 11/30/11
JEFFkummer
User Info.
That's my favorite song on the record.
01:22 PM on 11/30/11
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If only Tom sung like he used too... This song would be amazing. Thank you Mark for staying true to Blink.
this. I love Blink, but the new album just doesn't have the staying power their others had, and I think for me personally, it's Tom's voice. This is just my opinion, it's catchy but after a few listens I found myself skipping songs, most of them Tom songs.
01:23 PM on 11/30/11
Stroke
User Info.
I'm glad this is not another tour video!
01:24 PM on 11/30/11
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
In regards to previous comments..

I really fucking hate seeing songs off Neighborhoods being called "too much like Angels and Airwaves", or other phrases along those lines. Of course there going to have some tracks that sound like they could have been written by Angels, they have the same singer/guitarist/songwriter! It's bound to happen! But Neighborhoods is very much Blink.

And I put it to you that had Asthenia been released on Neighborhoods, it would have instantly been regarded as too AVA-ish. The seeds had already been sewn in Blinks sound.

Rant over.
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I think this is one of blink's catchiest songs ever. It's not like..instantly catchy..but I find myself singing it hours after I listen to it subtly.
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
This, but at the same time, had AVA never happened, the "AVA sound" would have just become blink-182 anyway. AKA the "Whisper" material that was intended to be blink stuff. Either way I think the dominance of TD on the record just reaffirms that he is still very much Captain of the good ship blink-182.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums