Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 88 of 88
01:31 PM on 12/02/11
Nick Hull
I want you to know
User Info.
This show ruled. I'll have video of the full set up over the weekend.
link if posted.
01:37 PM on 12/02/11
Waffleconsumer
Unregistered User
User Info.
Should've put this song on the last album. Say Anything from the album Say Anything, by the band Say Anything.

Good song though.
01:45 PM on 12/02/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Keep an eye on the front page
02:58 PM on 12/02/11
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
I hate live vids like this I can't tell if I like this yet... I will stick by SA just as I have with TBS because they still have potential to write amazing songs (Mara & Me, Ahhh... Men) I just can't honestly expect to hear a new album that I love front to back, I hope I'm extremely wrong...
03:05 PM on 12/02/11
Saves The Night
AP's Resident STD Fan
User Info.
Toddddddddd!

(I couldnt hear enough to say I agree with you or not..I think Ill wait till they put out the studio version)
probably a fine move there sir.
03:32 PM on 12/02/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
My first thought. I have no expectations for this album after Max said the S/T was gonna be the most like who SA really is. I am still highly anticipating the new album but I'm not setting any bars cause let's face it, IARB is Say Anythings "Tell All Your Friends."
Yeah you're right. There's some better videos of the second night, which are better. But the bar is still pretty low. If the new album blows me away, i'll be amazed.
04:51 PM on 12/02/11
glitchcannon
User Info.
love everything this man has made
06:03 PM on 12/02/11
rocketcat
User Info.
You really think that the S/T has a more edgy or punk rock vibe? I'm surprised. I really love both albums. The S/T was my number one album the year it came out and I still love listening to that album to this day. I played it to death when I got it. But I feel like it was the infinitely more catchy, polished release. IARB was really rough around the edges and felt more organic and raw. I think they've definitely moved away from the "punk rock" sound. But I love where they're going and I cannot wait until the next album.

Yeah, I don't know, the guitars and the attitude on that record gave me a punk rock vibe..maybe I'm not describing it correctly but yeah, I like the energy on that record and the perfect balance of catchy slow and "heavy" rock songs.
08:25 PM on 12/02/11
unnameworthy
Gypsy Wizard
User Info.
I like the second verse a lot. The overall simplicity/lack of lyrical density, though, seems more like something I'd expect from a Painful Splits release than the first song reveal from a Say Anything album, especially with the added emphasis of the song being named "Say Anything".

I have a hope/sneaking suspicion the album version of this song will have a lot going on instrumentally. But I do wish Max was previewing more than one song on this tour.
04:10 PM on 12/03/11
VanMastaIteHab
User Info.
I still listen to it. It's so good. It made it harder to get into the album version though. Same with Cemetary and Crush'd. Wasn't expecting Max's voice to be so overproduced.
I think I remember reading that all of Anarchy's vocals were recorded live, so hopefully there will be a less "produced" feel to them this time.
04:43 PM on 12/03/11
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
I think I remember reading that all of Anarchy's vocals were recorded live, so hopefully there will be a less "produced" feel to them this time.

Yeah I knew he did that but I'm still preparing myself to the potential of being blindsided lol
01:31 AM on 12/10/11
TravisSaidSo
User Info.
There's also a great video of Showdown at P-Town

Edit: Skip to 0:59 for the song

I hope that you're insured

love this song, absolutely love it
10:38 PM on 12/11/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
love this song, absolutely love it
Yeah, sort of miss the old simplicity of these songs..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos