Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
12:25 AM on 12/02/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Mike Green produced the four standout tracks off Dirty Work. I really hope they stick with him and not use a dozen different producers/co-writers on their next one.
10:53 AM on 12/03/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Came here to say exactly this.

I'd be really excited if they decided to do their whole album with him, but for some reason I kind of wished they'd work with Neal Avron for once because I love what he did for New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, and Yellowcard. I do think Alex needs to step up his game in writing though. He mastered in writing catchy songs when they were doing straight up pop rock, but I think if he wants to take his band to the next level, he needs to write a hit song like 'Ocean Avenue', 'The Middle', or 'Sugar, We're Goin Down', where it launched their bands to mainstream success like All Time Low wants to do.

Neal Avron would be awesome, but even if he produced such a hit song, I doubt it'd carry them to the next level. The radio isn't as open to pop rock as it was in the Drive Thru era. Back then, pop punk was extremely popular and bands like NFG, YC, TSL, etc were exploding but now that isn't the case. Outside of the scene, the genre isn't played on the radio anymore.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos