Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 57
01:43 AM on 12/02/11
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
I hope Mr. Green is a miracle worker because after those last two albums, ATL need one.
01:59 AM on 12/02/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
need more So Wrong It's Right.

No matter how embarrassing it is, that was such a good summer album.
02:32 AM on 12/02/11
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.

I'm listening to that record right now for the first time in perhaps six months. "Six Feet Under the Stars" still has me singing along to every word.
03:59 AM on 12/02/11
Coverbydesign
User Info.
please go on a hiatus like thrice & thursday, but don't ever come back
doubtful and if you meant that as a yay thrice and Thursday went on hiatus then fuck you buddy
04:17 AM on 12/02/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
please go on a hiatus like thrice & thursday, but don't ever come back

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like Thursday's never coming back.
05:56 AM on 12/02/11
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like Thursday's never coming back.
Yeah, I know they left the door open for future music in their statement, but the vibe at their final Cleveland show was much different. The keyboardist Everding (I think is his name) was not even there because he is playing in another band now. Multiple times Geoff said this was the last time Thursday would be in Cleveland and that he was glad to see old friends like Eddie Reyes attend. So, maybe down the road they release something, but I would be surprised to see anymore touring after these last couple shows.
06:19 AM on 12/02/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Mike Green produced the four standout tracks off Dirty Work. I really hope they stick with him and not use a dozen different producers/co-writers on their next one.
Came here to say exactly this.

I'd be really excited if they decided to do their whole album with him, but for some reason I kind of wished they'd work with Neal Avron for once because I love what he did for New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, and Yellowcard. I do think Alex needs to step up his game in writing though. He mastered in writing catchy songs when they were doing straight up pop rock, but I think if he wants to take his band to the next level, he needs to write a hit song like 'Ocean Avenue', 'The Middle', or 'Sugar, We're Goin Down', where it launched their bands to mainstream success like All Time Low wants to do.
06:34 AM on 12/02/11
maichel0109
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Came here to say exactly this.

I'd be really excited if they decided to do their whole album with him, but for some reason I kind of wished they'd work with Neal Avron for once because I love what he did for New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, and Yellowcard. I do think Alex needs to step up his game in writing though. He mastered in writing catchy songs when they were doing straight up pop rock, but I think if he wants to take his band to the next level, he needs to write a hit song like 'Ocean Avenue', 'The Middle', or 'Sugar, We're Goin Down', where it launched their bands to mainstream success like All Time Low wants to do.
It'd be a dream if they make their next album with Neal Avron, whatever he touches becomes gold.
07:11 AM on 12/02/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
No care until I hear some music from them that isn't ass. And Time Bomb is not going to blow up cause its a boring song. ATL will literally blow up before that song does.
07:32 AM on 12/02/11
MJB12
User Info.
But we can hope they put out another good record in their career.

For their sake, I hope Time Bomb blows up, but for the sake of all children listening to the radio I hope otherwise.

That's all in taste I guess. I'm one of the few ATL fans that likes Dirty Work. I think it's a solid album and I fail to understand why everyone hates it do much. Musically and lyrically I think it's on par with every other ATL album yet everyone describes it as some giant experiment gone wrong.
07:41 AM on 12/02/11
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.

I'm listening to that record right now for the first time in perhaps six months. "Six Feet Under the Stars" still has me singing along to every word.

These.
07:53 AM on 12/02/11
AnthonyBTT
User Info.
No care until I hear some music from them that isn't ass. And Time Bomb is not going to blow up cause its a boring song. ATL will literally blow up before that song does.

Hahahahaha
08:41 AM on 12/02/11
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
despite the hate these guys get, i'll still listen to whatever they put out. i'm keeping my hopes up for whatever work they'll do with him. dirty work wasn't their best effort that's for sure, though.
09:29 AM on 12/02/11
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.

How is it embarrassing?
09:57 AM on 12/02/11
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
Hopefully it comes out next year. I like Dirty Work a lot, but I know they can do much better.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos