AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
10:34 AM on 12/02/11
madera217
User Info.
this is only alright news to me because green was on daydream away and i was definitely not a fan of it. i feel like all time low's "acoustic song" on their albums just digress every time.
10:42 AM on 12/02/11
Krs-One
User Info.
Haven't counted them out yet
10:53 AM on 12/02/11
MTGenocyde
User Info.
That's all in taste I guess. I'm one of the few ATL fans that likes Dirty Work. I think it's a solid album and I fail to understand why everyone hates it do much. Musically and lyrically I think it's on par with every other ATL album yet everyone describes it as some giant experiment gone wrong.
Finally someone who agrees!
11:15 AM on 12/02/11
PengusNiugnep
@PenguinGengar
User Info.
No care until I hear some music from them that isn't ass. And Time Bomb is not going to blow up cause its a boring song. ATL will literally blow up before that song does.
I like the song and some others from Dirty Work, but I still laughed pretty hard at this. :D
I'm still hoping the next album is better, though, especially since it's pretty obvious that they're capable of doing so.
11:36 AM on 12/02/11
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
That's all in taste I guess. I'm one of the few ATL fans that likes Dirty Work. I think it's a solid album and I fail to understand why everyone hates it do much. Musically and lyrically I think it's on par with every other ATL album yet everyone describes it as some giant experiment gone wrong.
Finally someone else agrees.
12:02 PM on 12/02/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

I agree because I think its a solid album as well. I think many people (especially on this site) decide they hate it before listening or after hearing one song. A lot of people just hate the band in general because they've gone from pop punk to pop rock. On the other hand, I don't think this album was amazing. They tried to do a lot of different, out of their element songs on Dirty Work to appeal to different groups of people. Just The Way I'm Not, Return The Favor, A Daydream Away, That Girl, I Feel Like Dancin', and Guts, in my opinion, are all radically different than their previous albums. Despite writing some of their best songs like Do You Want Me Dead?, Heroes, Guts, and Under A Paper Moon, Dirty Work just wasn't as catchy or memorable as their past three albums.
01:00 PM on 12/02/11
MJB12
User Info.
I agree because I think its a solid album as well. I think many people (especially on this site) decide they hate it before listening or after hearing one song. A lot of people just hate the band in general because they've gone from pop punk to pop rock. On the other hand, I don't think this album was amazing. They tried to do a lot of different, out of their element songs on Dirty Work to appeal to different groups of people. Just The Way I'm Not, Return The Favor, A Daydream Away, That Girl, I Feel Like Dancin', and Guts, in my opinion, are all radically different than their previous albums. Despite writing some of their best songs like Do You Want Me Dead?, Heroes, Guts, and Under A Paper Moon, Dirty Work just wasn't as catchy or memorable as their past three albums.

I think I love you
01:06 PM on 12/02/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
Not funny. I want Thrice and Thursday back. ATL, not so much. Unless they came back as the old ATL, not the ATL from the past two albums.
doubtful and if you meant that as a yay thrice and Thursday went on hiatus then fuck you buddy

of course i want T&T back, just not atl. fuck em
02:08 PM on 12/02/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Was hoping for a little Paul Levitt action this time around.
02:09 PM on 12/02/11
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I'm listening to that record right now for the first time in perhaps six months. "Six Feet Under the Stars" still has me singing along to every word.
This. That song and "Let it Roll" get me every single time.
02:25 PM on 12/02/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
How is it embarrassing?
Just because of what their music has turned into. Plus some of those songs on SWIR we're pretty cheesy. Yet I'll still sing a long to pretty much any of them.
02:25 PM on 12/02/11
SamKS
ribbons and sugar
User Info.
http://www.bkentertainmentgroup.com/...nts/avron.html

It looks like that's a little out of date but it says he mixed their last LP which was Dirty Work so hopefully they'll decide to give him a producers chair!
02:27 PM on 12/02/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
I'm listening to that record right now for the first time in perhaps six months. "Six Feet Under the Stars" still has me singing along to every word.
I agree. That and songs like Vegas/Poppin' champagne/the beach, weren't even the best songs, but seeing them play those songs live was a blast. I've gone to like 3 of their shows, and its progressively been getting worse because of the crowd that goes to their shows.
03:06 PM on 12/02/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
please go on a hiatus like thrice & thursday, but don't ever come back
Wow, just wow...
03:12 PM on 12/02/11
CarolineQT2774
User Info.
Just because of what their music has turned into. Plus some of those songs on SWIR we're pretty cheesy. Yet I'll still sing a long to pretty much any of them.
What songs did you think were cheesy? I always thought The Beach sounded liked something the Jonas Brothers would write.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums