Displaying posts 75 - 89 of 89.
03:56 PM on 12/03/11
Iriathz
User Info.
04:37 PM on 12/03/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Oooh such harsh language for a hustler. How bout you get a grip and don't let go?
04:48 PM on 12/03/11
Iriathz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oooh such harsh language for a hustler. How bout you get a grip and don't let go?

Hahaha not a hustler man. How about you stop spreading hate so I don't have to read your shitty comments whenever I read a post on this site.
05:29 PM on 12/03/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Hahaha not a hustler man. How about you stop spreading hate so I don't have to read your shitty comments whenever I read a post on this site.

Cause you're Mr. Positivity? Shut up.
06:12 PM on 12/03/11
Iriathz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cause you're Mr. Positivity? Shut up.

Cheers bro, not sure why you said that sarcastically. ;)
Peace.
07:08 PM on 12/03/11
justbradley
User Info.
Why is this news? Both of these bands are terrible, but at least ATL are real musicians.
07:39 PM on 12/03/11
moonlights
cinco de mayo!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Isn't Alex Gaskarth in Atreyu?
best unintentionally hilarious post, ever
10:12 AM on 12/04/11
Almost421
How did I get here?
User Info.
I listened to both versions. I liked All Time Low's version. Big Time Rush definitely made it different. I didn't like it as much. It was kinda boy band style, but that's no surprise.
10:42 PM on 12/04/11
xjdizzle
User Info.
YOU BOTH SUCK! and no one gives 2 shits but your 13 to 18 year old jockriding fan girls and fan boys!
03:28 PM on 12/05/11
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
I wonder if ATL knows what selling out has done to them..
04:55 PM on 12/05/11
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
"However, what defines a “real band” is subjective, and taken out of context, my comment definitely came off as condescending, which was never my intention."

This guy knows real bands! Everyone pay attention here! lol. JK JK.
07:57 PM on 06/13/12
maycatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Online Hunter Welly shop supply cheap Hunter wellingtons for men and women

along with Hunter Welly socks with free shipping.If you are worried about how

to live out the cold winter,why not choose our Hunter Wellington boots.With

high-quality materials and strict production process to ensure the perfect quality

of Hunter Rain boot .It's great for the rain or snow day to wear,and the
Hunter shoe would always keep you dry and makes you feel comfortale.
Online sale Hunter Wellies with 30% off discount now,hurry to buy from
Hunter shop.
06:33 PM on 10/12/12
moncler jacket
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Moncler Clairy Vest Black-WomensTop fashional brand Moncler Clothing namely pursued onward more and more famous stars always nearly the globe.If you deficiencyapt be a fashionable and acceptablewoman,I suggest you apt clothe moncler jacket
Women.Thismark vests have unique sorcery which can send you cozy feeling and fashion sense in the meantime.Moncler Clairy Vest Black-Womens is a vest with African color.It namely a current manner which namely sleevelessvest.Whichhas invisible front zipper closure with oscialert[FONT='&#23435] [/font]over snap front,two zippered pockets on the front,moncler jackets men
,the signature VI stands aboard the milk.Also it has washing direction hanging on the zip.In chilly winter,moncler women jackets
,you tin never live without these lukewarm Discount Moncler Coats.You ambition arrogant of wearing this brand overcoats to show your total body and polished temperament.Do never hesitate whichever extra,moncler sale jackets
,our online mart have provide a spacious selection of Moncler Clothing for you apt prefer.
Moncler Mens Hooded Swalert::sBlackWith the development of fashion earth,forever folk need to venture their best apt reserve the same pace with it.At this duration,moncler down jackets
,stylish moncler jackets outlet
have to be people’s must-have accessories.It is hard for folk apt resist the beauty of Discount Moncler Coats bargain approximately the world.There have many folk are dream to owning this brand productions.Since Moncler Mens Hooded Swalert::sBlack bargain with cheap cost by our online shop,therehave a great numeral of men’s attention have been alert::cted along them.In my attitude,moncler outlet
fashion men clothe this mark swalert::sto vanquish women’s centers namely the best choice.No malert:: what variety of swalert:: you like,moncler down coat ,our shop longing cater to you.Would you like apt dress the latest fashion Moncler Swalert::sMen?Do you want to get Discount Moncler Coats for many because possible?If yes,I recommend you tin never await as anyone more,hurryup apt twice click your mouse.Login our website to choose your favorite productions.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums