Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Marry the Gaga

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (12/02/11)
Lady Gaga's music video for "Marry the Night" can be viewed in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28.
10:21 AM on 12/02/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
10:35 AM on 12/02/11
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
It's alright, but it would've been better if it just cut out the beginning of the prelude and just started on the part when she gets the phone call. It still doesn't really top Bad Romance for me, but it's definitely her best video this era
10:41 AM on 12/02/11
Krs-One
User Info.
no
10:43 AM on 12/02/11
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
User Info.
Releasing it on the queen of pop's birthday? I see you Gaga

I can't watch it yet, but I haven't been feeling many of her singles this era. I liked Edge of Glory and Judas, but hated You and I and Born This Way, and it may take more listens, but I don't like Marry The Night either

edit: from the screencap... is she pouring Cheerios on herself?
10:46 AM on 12/02/11
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Marry The Suckfest.
10:51 AM on 12/02/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Can't wait to watch this. Her videos are always so fun and creative. Not the normal Rihanna/Katy Perry bullshit that you guys like so much.
10:53 AM on 12/02/11
kianacarly
User Info.
Can't wait to watch this. Her videos are always so fun and creative. Not the normal Rihanna/Katy Perry bullshit that you guys like so much.
No need to be a hater!
10:57 AM on 12/02/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
No need to be a hater!

Not hating. Their videos are sleep inducing.
11:00 AM on 12/02/11
kianacarly
User Info.
Not hating. Their videos are sleep inducing.
Eh to each their own. I think Rhianna's are genuinely interesting and neat without looking too tryhard. Katy's are kind of boring but are usually cute. Gaga's are usually interesting and I love that she's made the music video a big event again, but is a bit too over the top for me. I'm always interested to see her videos though, even though I'm usually indifferent to her music. I definitely respect her for that.
11:07 AM on 12/02/11
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
Definitely her best video since Telephone.
11:17 AM on 12/02/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Eh to each their own. I think Rhianna's are genuinely interesting and neat without looking too tryhard. Katy's are kind of boring but are usually cute. Gaga's are usually interesting and I love that she's made the music video a big event again, but is a bit too over the top for me. I'm always interested to see her videos though, even though I'm usually indifferent to her music. I definitely respect her for that.

I love her "over the top"-ness lol. Her videos and live performances remind me of when I was really young and MJ was still doing his thing. Of course its not on the same level but she's definitely trying. I feel the same about Beyonce and her live performances (her videos could be better tbh.) Anyway I love craziness in pop and she does it well. Great entertainer. I feel like Katy Perry and Rihanna don't really do much of anything.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I'm at work and rushed to put it together lol
11:26 AM on 12/02/11
JustJaredH
User Info.
Best video off Born This Way, best single since Bad Romance. This is the Gaga I want in my life!
11:36 AM on 12/02/11
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I don't like her music at all, but I'll say that is the most listenable of her songs. Plus my brother forced me to watch The Prelude video and I normally despise her antics but I thought it was pretty neat, and had a very Chuck Palahniuk-like script, if you're familiar with his books
11:41 AM on 12/02/11
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
I don't like her music at all, but I'll say that is the most listenable of her songs. Plus my brother forced me to watch The Prelude video and I normally despise her antics but I thought it was pretty neat, and had a very Chuck Palahniuk-like script, if you're familiar with his books

Omg I just came back in to day that so far it reminded me of a Chuck Palahniuk novel haha. I kind of hate you now for saying it first

He's my favorite author.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests